A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
So, who is still wearing their armand from last year`s festival? I know i am!:) Don`t see any point in taking it off really...

And how many festival armands do you still have? I remember last year seeing people with like, 10-20 armbands on their wrists! insane...
Is still have them all (and the ones from other major festivals as well). I never wear them after the festival though (I'm not 16 anymore).
One of the original chat gang members, Püffi from Germany has about 30 or so Roskilde wristbands that he always wears to the festival.

Look at the shirt he made:

amazing
I used to wear them for years but now I've taken them all off. Stil I keep the with all the Roskilde-newspapers :)
Yeah wrote: I used to wear them for years but now I've taken them all off. Stil I keep the with all the Roskilde-newspapers :)

Same here, although I have misplaced 3 of my armbands somehow, and lost another one on a dive. Still 10 armbands isn't half-bad.
what colour do you think they'll be this year? anyone heard any rumors :D
or you know what colour would you like them to be?
I just got the idea that it will be like last year, but yellow instead of red. Who knows :-?
yellow with brown edges... not the prettiest wristband ever. I would like some orange in there then :)
just found my old wristbands. it was pink, red and brown last year.. not very maskuline. and the year before that it was silver, pink and grey.. they're a bit sissy aren't they ? :wink:
Ana wrote: just found my old wristbands. it was pink, red and brown last year.. not very maskuline. and the year before that it was silver, pink and grey.. they're a bit sissy aren't they ? :wink:

The one from 2007 was horrible. Liked the ones from 05 and 06 better, they are alike: all black with Roskilde (plus some more) written in Orange/Blue.
'06 was blue wasnt it? Anyways my armbands always fall off after some time, so my wrists are clean.
I like the black frame on the new ones though. haven't got mine on either, had to take them off for my job..
Ana wrote: I like the black frame on the new ones though. haven't got mine on either, had to take them off for my job..

Can't you just wrap your wrist in gauze and pretend to have some chronic wrist-disorder? :D
somehow how that didn't really appeal to me.. can't think why not :roll: ... hehe
17 posts Page 1 of 2