Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
33 posts Page 2 of 3
Good ol' Græsted in Denmark approximately 60 km from Roskilde :-)
Julie JJ wrote: Good ol' Græsted in Denmark approximately 60 km from Roskilde :-)

That's in the top three of towns I did not expect would get a mention :lol:
Lea Wilcoface wrote: Pyrmont in Sydney, Australia!

Are many Aussies going? I'm going for my first time and I'm worried no one will speak English!:o
Priscilla wrote:
Lea Wilcoface wrote: Pyrmont in Sydney, Australia!

Are many Aussies going? I'm going for my first time and I'm worried no one will speak English!:o

English is our second language in Denmark. It will be hard to find somebody who doesn't speak english. :)
Oslo, Norway :)
I'm coming from Brest, west of France, and I'm very excited ! I'll write a report about it during winter 2015 on my blog, Une épopée estivale.
Hey hey!

I am/we are coming from Germany for the first time and only for the "Stones Day".
Anyone else from Hamburg? Looking for two seats by car.. (oh oh, what a shame, my English is bad :/)

Greetings and rock on!

René
Santiago, Chile :evil:
TMaagaard wrote:
Julie JJ wrote: Good ol' Græsted in Denmark approximately 60 km from Roskilde :-)

That's in the top three of towns I did not expect would get a mention :lol:

What's the other two? :-p
Julie JJ wrote: What's the other two? :-p

I think Padborg and Løgstør.
I play football in Græsted and was a bit surprised to see it mentioned.
[/quote]
I think Padborg and Løgstør.
I play football in Græsted and was a bit surprised to see it mentioned.
[/quote]

Oh cool! Have you lived here?
Julie JJ wrote: Oh cool! Have you lived here?

I grew up in Gilleleje, moved away when I started studying, but have kept on playing football up there.
I am from Roskilde, well I live here now anyway :)
I am bringing a friend from Svendborg.
Breiskallen, Norway (tiny place).

ps: I find the funniest place in Denmark to be Lolland. Get it? LOL-land! HAHAHAHA! Oh my, I most humbly excuse to anyone actually from that place - lousy joke...
Esbjerg, Denmark. Very flat:wink:
33 posts Page 2 of 3