Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
154 posts Page 10 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
This is me at Roskilde '08.

8)
B. wrote: Post a reasonably recent picture of yourself, preferably but not necessarily at Roskilde festival where you look half decent and at least a bit recognizable.
well my picture is my avatar.
I'll be running around covering my head all the time, because I can stand the sun, so you'll recognize me like that!!!!!!!

Or.. Actually posted that picture, to get a reaction like that, because I'm a teaser :wink:

Better post a decent picture then.. Doesn't have anyone from RF at this computer, but founded another picture, where I'm also drunk and at a music event 8)
That´s me at the Lady Gaga concert last month :oops:
deleted
No new faces..
Then:

B. wrote: We have done this for several years already on the old forum so lets do this here as well.

Post a reasonably recent picture of yourself, preferably but not necessarily at Roskilde festival where you look half decent and at least a bit recognizable.
This way fellow forum users might recognize you and give you a free beer/hug or something like that.

I'll go first:
You might already seem my old and tired mug as user of the week but here is a more decent picture from the 2006 chatmeet:

My hair is now a bit shorter. I will be wearing a dark grey suit, white shirt, black tie, black dress shoes and a black hat for most of the festival, don't ask me why.

You can host your pictures at tinypic.com and copy text from the box "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" here.
Keep 'm small or it will screw up the forum layout (tinypic can resize your picture for you).

Now:
Image :oops:

POST YOUR 2014 FACE!
I´ll try again, can Martin delete the first picture as it fucks up the format.?

That´s me on the left, looking happy as always... Just hate being in pictures, that´s all. I really had a good time. 2012 I think this was.

Let's try this. Hope it works.

From last year, but actually I just had a haircut:
Let's try this. Hope it works.

From last year, but actually I just had a haircut:
I'm fucking this up a lot

I'll be staying in B, and I'll be drunk and dancing.
nice idea, this is, so here we go: me at Roskilde last year, the guy on the right. at the fireplace of J. on this picture without a beer in the hand, a rare sight :-)

Axel,
not from Australia, but city of Bremen, Germany

see you in ... just a few days!!!

(empty message)
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
154 posts Page 10 of 11