Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
154 posts Page 1 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
We have done this for several years already on the old forum so lets do this here as well.

Post a reasonably recent picture of yourself, preferably but not necessarily at Roskilde festival where you look half decent and at least a bit recognizable.
This way fellow forum users might recognize you and give you a free beer/hug or something like that.

I'll go first:
You might already seem my old and tired mug as user of the week but here is a more decent picture from the 2006 chatmeet:

My hair is now a bit shorter. I will be wearing a dark grey suit, white shirt, black tie, black dress shoes and a black hat for most of the festival, don't ask me why.

You can host your pictures at tinypic.com and copy text from the box "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" here.
Keep 'm small or it will screw up the forum layout (tinypic can resize your picture for you).
This is me, i will properly have a green cap on, the most of the time... :)

C'est moi!
(empty message)
<------------

That's my mugshot. I will refrain from the travesty of posting it full-size.
Jim Daggerthuggert wrote: Image
Hopefully you will best recognize me like this...

That's me alright!
Minus the hair, and the moustache. I'm not sure about wether or not you'll ever catch me with all the make-up again, not saying it isn't possible :oops:

We're almost identical, aren't we Toffen? :o
MacDougall wrote: We're almost identical, aren't we Toffen? :o

I do see some resemblance, hmmm, did your mother attend the festival in the early nineties by any chance? 8)
somewhat recognizable...

Alright then..

A pretty tired version of me here.

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
154 posts Page 1 of 11