Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey..
I'm looking for Thomas, who claimed to be living at B48 during this years festival.
Wednesday night he was exiting through gate 19, where I happened to be working. He came back with a can of beer, but since I was working I couldn't drink it.
I never got the chance to go see him in West, as I lived in East and had a very tight and slightly overbooked schedule :/
I hope someone will be able to help me find him!!!

/Cathrine
Cathrine von Magius wrote: Hey..
I'm looking for Thomas, who claimed to be living at B48 during this years festival.
Wednesday night he was exiting through gate 19, where I happened to be working. He came back with a can of beer, but since I was working I couldn't drink it.
I never got the chance to go see him in West, as I lived in East and had a very tight and slightly overbooked schedule :/
I hope someone will be able to help me find him!!!

/Cathrine

Hey, I lived in B48 along with Camp Freud and Camp Wizard. We had a couple of Thomases in our camp. Was it this guy in the middle?
fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/1017731_10152105781658709_1440628139_n.jpg
2 posts Page 1 of 1