Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Really cute danish guy with a cap on invited me to play beer-bowling(?) after the bastille consert on thursday! It was in camp H, infront of the Dream City Sign! we Played on the same team - crushing the guy we were playing against. Joked about getting thirsty since he never hit our can:') (maybe because we distracted him with moving our feet in front of it) would be really nice getting in contact with him - since I never dared to go back (oh how I regret that) if you know anything, please send me an email or something : lina.askelien(at)gmail.com !!:)

(Think his name was martin or morten.. And he had a friend called cecilie or something like that)

Hope this works...
Lina wrote: Really cute danish guy with a cap on invited me to play beer-bowling(?) after the bastille consert on thursday! Played on the same team - crushing the guy we were playing against. Joked about getting thirsty since he never hit our can:') (maybe because we distracted him with moving our feet in front of it) would be really nice getting in contact with him:D if you know anything, please send me an email or something : lina.askelien(at)gmail.com !:)

(Think his name was martin or morten.. And he had a friend called cecilie or something like that)

Hope this works...

Good luck!
2 posts Page 1 of 1