Whatever you like...
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Can anyone, a moderator is prefered, explain to my why my topics in the ticket section keeps getting deleted?
Do you abide these rules?

1. Do not offer/ask for more than the official price
It's illegal and unacceptable. All such posts will be deleted and you risk being reported.

2. No exchange of entrance booking on this forum
If in need of another entrance go to http://www.burl.dk/indgangsbooking (fee: 20DKK) and chance it. A entrance can be sold out. If you come after the 30 June you don’t need a entrance booking

3. All deals must be made at the forum. That mean we don’t allow posts like:
“I got a ticket for sale mail me at x@x.dk
The price must be typed in the post, and agree whit the buyer in the post, and then exchange contact information. Same goes if you are asking for a ticket.
jeppeolsen93 wrote: Can anyone, a moderator is prefered, explain to my why my topics in the ticket section keeps getting deleted?

You are asking for a ticket with specific entrance, and as the rules say we don’t want exchange of entrance bookings. Yes you can get lucky someone is putting one up for sell, but you are not allowed to make a post for it.
Oh. I'm sorry. Didn't understand the rules that way :P
thought it was allowed to buy a ticket with a specific entrance but not trade one entrance for another :)
jeppeolsen93 wrote: Oh. I'm sorry. Didn't understand the rules that way :P
thought it was allowed to buy a ticket with a specific entrance but not trade one entrance for another :)

It is both. And it is okay :-)
5 posts Page 1 of 1