Discuss previous Roskilde festival experiences.
85 posts Page 4 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Emilius wrote: A lot of people go wtf when we play our beer zombie game. Basically we act like zombies and go "øøøøøl!" (instead of "braaains") for an hour, walking around in a pack randomly on the camp site. Some join in, others are geniunely scared, some hand out beer!

Great fun.

I saw you guys, I don't know which year but could be '07 or '09. I thourght you were a bunch of roleplayers acting out Festival of the Living Dead, or something. I was somewhat induced with various toxins at the time and just took off in the opposite direction, so I wouldn't get mobbed and have all my beer drunk. Scary shit X-D
I've only attended the festival once, this year (2010), but at one of my neighbour camps, a guy was paid 400 kroner to drink half a liter of piss. Pretty damn disgusting, especially because the piss was all "foggy" and not a complete transparent yellow color :o
Also, 400 kroner isn't really that much, and he said that it wasn't even because he needed the money. It was at the first day of the festival :bang:
My biggest WTF moment was definetly from 2010. Me and a friend of mine were on our way to our camp one night, but then suddenly he stops to look at the sky. The moon is very beautiful and it looks very sparkly. I look at it too, and at the time it made me really happy, because it looked so awesome. BUT then it fell down.. yes, it fell down. This makes us panic and both of us are about to shit our pants, when we find out the moon is still at the sky, and we were looking at something else.. What it was, I don't know!
Please tell me if you saw this too!
One of the strangest things happend this year.

Me and my 2 friends i went to the festival with, were going back to the camping after some concert one night, tierd and just want to sleep.
Steps in to the "lounge" in the tent, zips up and are about to go in to the sleeping section..
It's dark but we can see two feet sticking out.
Wonder who that is..
WTF it's 2 people in there!! (For fuck sake, did someone fuck in our tent??)
Looks around and we can see the feet of 3 persons!
At this point we're realy confused!

It's so dark that we can't see who they are. Get my camera and take a picture.
3 guys, sleeping in our tent. We knew them, but they didn't know each other. 2 of them had met quickly once, outside our tent some night before. Said hello at tops!

How the fuck did this hapend?! Who came there first? And what went through the second and the last guys mind, going to bed in a 3 girls tent, with random guys... And we were'nt even home!

Still tierd and wants to sleep, but no room in our tent for us!

I ended up sleeping in a chair in the little "lounge". Not so comfy!
The other two I think squeezed themselves in between the guys somehow.

Hillarious!
RohdeME wrote: My biggest WTF moment was definetly from 2010. Me and a friend of mine were on our way to our camp one night, but then suddenly he stops to look at the sky. The moon is very beautiful and it looks very sparkly. I look at it too, and at the time it made me really happy, because it looked so awesome. BUT then it fell down.. yes, it fell down. This makes us panic and both of us are about to shit our pants, when we find out the moon is still at the sky, and we were looking at something else.. What it was, I don't know!
Please tell me if you saw this too!

Too much acid...
My biggest WTF-moment is from 2010 (also my first year).
One night I met this guy, who was under influence of mushrooms. The nicest guy I have ever met, and we talked the two of us from 11 o'clock until 5.30..
He told me about his day, where he had been in a "forest" outside the festival, where he had sex with a tree (WTF! Don't ask me how).. Also he told about him laying on the ground chewing the asphalt. Many times in our conversation he said that he wanted so badly to chew in me to, but that he knew that it would be wrong!
Best night on Roskilde! Miss the dude!
Niels Fuglsang wrote: My biggest WTF-moment is from 2010 (also my first year).
One night I met this guy, who was under influence of mushrooms. The nicest guy I have ever met, and we talked the two of us from 11 o'clock until 5.30..
He told me about his day, where he had been in a "forest" outside the festival, where he had sex with a tree (WTF! Don't ask me how).. Also he told about him laying on the ground chewing the asphalt. Many times in our conversation he said that he wanted so badly to chew in me to, but that he knew that it would be wrong!
Best night on Roskilde! Miss the dude!

That might be the most wicked guy I've ever heard of. I'd like to meet him! :D
You think that it's interesting for a guy to want to chew you?
USlander wrote: You think that it's interesting for a guy to want to chew you?

I guess it's some kind of a declaration of interest. Rather flattering, I'd say ;)
I've said this somewhere before, but my biggest WTF moment at Roskilde was '09 when someone we camped with went to the toilets, opened one of the doors and found some kid sitting there having a wank. I mean c'mon, how desperate would you have to be??
LiamC wrote: I've said this somewhere before, but my biggest WTF moment at Roskilde was '09 when someone we camped with went to the toilets, opened one of the doors and found some kid sitting there having a wank. I mean c'mon, how desperate would you have to be??

Maybe he got turned on by the smell? It takes all sorts, you know.
Saturnus wrote:
LiamC wrote: I've said this somewhere before, but my biggest WTF moment at Roskilde was '09 when someone we camped with went to the toilets, opened one of the doors and found some kid sitting there having a wank. I mean c'mon, how desperate would you have to be??

Maybe he got turned on by the smell? It takes all sorts, you know.

Well I hadn't thought of it that way!
USlander wrote: You think that it's interesting for a guy to want to chew you?

I felt flattered ;)
@LiamC: Rule #34!

My biggest WTF moment wasn't really that much WTF for me, but more for the person next to me. It was last year when we had to go home. We were quite late to order our return tickets, so when we wanted to buy the tickets there were no normal tickets left. We decided that we just wanted to get home as quick as possible, and bought a first class ticket instead.

The look of the guy wearing a suite was priceless when we entered the train smelling REALLY bad and just having the "Roskilde-trash-look" or whatever you want to call the way people look after the festival :D
WTF moment from 2006 inside the festival area
I was on my way to a concert, it had been sunny for days and dry as hell, but when I passed under some trees there was really wet in the grass. I thought to myself that this isn't the result of morning dew but rather some gallons of piss. I was just about to turn around to take a little detour (I prefer not to wash my feet in piss) two girls walks into the wet grass, close to the trees, down with the shorts and sat down and took a piss as this was quite normal with lots of people passing by.
And there's no way they didn't notice the wet grass, because they were wearing sandals.
WTF.

(The girls were actually quite good-looking too, perhaps they were into watersports... who knows)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
85 posts Page 4 of 6