Discuss previous Roskilde festival experiences.
98 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
ppholst wrote: Ahh, wrong word from my side. I thought of "cared". She doesn't like it, too filthy and she doesn't like sleeping in tent.

It's ok for me, I rather go alone. ;)

Hehe okay, it is a bit fun. Before I want to Roskilde, and it kind of still goes for the rest of my life outside of Roskilde I feel like she do. I hate tents, dont getting a shower and so on. But as Roskilde it is perfect (just need to stay a place with out big sound systems). For the last 10 years I thing I have sleep in a tent 4-5 times out side Roskilde ( 1 Groezrock, 1 Smukfest and 2 Fanø cups, might have missed one)
ppholst wrote: She doesn't like it, too filthy and she doesn't like sleeping in tent.
It's ok for me, I rather go alone. ;)

Yeah same for me. It's not a matter of sleeping in tent, though, as we spend 2-3 weeks every year in a camping, and she loves it. But too many people, no privacy, no comfort, filthy toilets if any, not enough sleeping time, well... definitely not something for her.

And as you do, I attend alone, until the time comes for my daughter to join :)
Our son will join this year, but only Friday. He's 13 years old, so it's time. He got the ticket as a present from his grand parents. That means that we will be 3 generations at Roskilde this year. Great stuff :D
Edit: my father took me to Roskilde in 1987, as I was 11, he is still attending, and now we bring my son. This year will be the first with all 3 generations
ppholst wrote: Edit: my father took me to Roskilde in 1987, as I was 11, he is still attending, and now we bring my son. This year will be the first with all 3 generations

Aha, time for him to see some good live music... Let him enjoy his visit as much as he can !
ppholst wrote: Edit: my father took me to Roskilde in 1987, as I was 11, he is still attending, and now we bring my son. This year will be the first with all 3 generations

Really? That sounds very cool!
Wallu wrote:

Really? That sounds very cool!

We think so too :D
Pat. wrote:

Aha, time for him to see some good live music... Let him enjoy his visit as much as he can !

Yes time for Roskilde. We have made a "one day rehersal" at Jelling Festival last year, to see if could keep the interest for listening to music for an entire day....he could.

He will enjoy Roskilde, I know...he's my son ;)
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
98 posts Page 7 of 7