Roskilde Festival Forum

It is currently 24 Mar 2017, 11:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2011, 15:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03 Mar 2009, 20:42
Posts: 3013
Years at Roskilde: '86, '92, '93, '98-'14
Desmond wrote:
Saturnus wrote:
I did back before 2002 when Carlsberg and not Tuborg was the sponsor for the festival ;)


oh yeah, do you remember, when the first colour tv came out?? that was nice....


I almost sure I remember our first colour TV. I think it wasn't until 1979 we got it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2011, 14:14 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 04:09
Posts: 150
SNAPSE BAREN .. The Aqauvit Boat in Nordic Area... Danish Smørrebrød - A place to sit - Cool if hot - Dry if raining -


Best bar by far! And a shot of Snaps for 20 Dkr... I mean... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 May 2011, 22:15 
Offline

Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 21:51
Posts: 31
Anders Post wrote:
SNAPSE BAREN .. The Aqauvit Boat in Nordic Area... Danish Smørrebrød - A place to sit - Cool if hot - Dry if raining -


Best bar by far! And a shot of Snaps for 20 Dkr... I mean... 8)


Do the girl still have to dance on the bar if you order 11 snaps? I vaguely remember they had to do that in 09


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 May 2011, 22:03 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2009, 15:06
Posts: 155
Years at Roskilde: 16
Camp: Camp We Don't Know The Lyrics
FlickeringFuck wrote:
Anders Post wrote:
SNAPSE BAREN .. The Aqauvit Boat in Nordic Area... Danish Smørrebrød - A place to sit - Cool if hot - Dry if raining -


Best bar by far! And a shot of Snaps for 20 Dkr... I mean... 8)


Do the girl still have to dance on the bar if you order 11 snaps? I vaguely remember they had to do that in 09


Yeah, it's funny how that bar affects your memory. Almost everyone I talk to about that bar say something similar, including myself...

"I think I tried all of the drinks, but I'm not sure..."
"Wasn't there someone playing guitar in the bar?"
"Didn't we eat pancakes after the drinks in the bar?"

That's a quality sign in my book. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2011, 10:11 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 23:24
Posts: 354
My favourite bar is the eco bars at odeon and arena... i looooooooooooooove the white russians and other drinks. That's what i mostly drink instead of Tuborg i suppose.

I don't like the bus bar drinks.. not much alcohol in it and a lot of sugar in the freeezing mix.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2011, 23:10 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2009, 01:31
Posts: 393
strawberry daiquiri @ Gringo Bar!
Say what you want about the drink, it's such a fuckin' treat on a hot afternoon!
And spiked as hell! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2011, 10:24 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 23 May 2011, 20:15
Posts: 75
Ace > The Coffin Camp wrote:
strawberry daiquiri @ Gringo Bar!
Say what you want about the drink, it's such a fuckin' treat on a hot afternoon!
And spiked as hell! :D


Totally agree Ace! :wink: Its goddamn delicious!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2011, 20:01 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2011, 15:30
Posts: 16
could i bring my own alcohol on the festival territory ? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2011, 00:14 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2010, 01:45
Posts: 1488
Years at Roskilde: All years from 1999-2016 so far
Camp: FREUD: Den ubevidste lejr
bugs23 wrote:
could i bring my own alcohol on the festival territory ? :)

You can bring anything you like to the campsite, but the festival site restricts liquids to 0,5l.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

PhpBB forum hosting | phpBB | Report Abuse | Privacy