Discuss previous Roskilde festival experiences.
39 posts Page 3 of 3
Desmond wrote:
Saturnus wrote: I did back before 2002 when Carlsberg and not Tuborg was the sponsor for the festival ;)

oh yeah, do you remember, when the first colour tv came out?? that was nice....

I almost sure I remember our first colour TV. I think it wasn't until 1979 we got it.
SNAPSE BAREN .. The Aqauvit Boat in Nordic Area... Danish Smørrebrød - A place to sit - Cool if hot - Dry if raining -

Best bar by far! And a shot of Snaps for 20 Dkr... I mean... 8)
Anders Post wrote: SNAPSE BAREN .. The Aqauvit Boat in Nordic Area... Danish Smørrebrød - A place to sit - Cool if hot - Dry if raining -

Do the girl still have to dance on the bar if you order 11 snaps? I vaguely remember they had to do that in 09
FlickeringFuck wrote:
Anders Post wrote: SNAPSE BAREN .. The Aqauvit Boat in Nordic Area... Danish Smørrebrød - A place to sit - Cool if hot - Dry if raining -

Do the girl still have to dance on the bar if you order 11 snaps? I vaguely remember they had to do that in 09

Yeah, it's funny how that bar affects your memory. Almost everyone I talk to about that bar say something similar, including myself...

"I think I tried all of the drinks, but I'm not sure..."
"Wasn't there someone playing guitar in the bar?"
"Didn't we eat pancakes after the drinks in the bar?"

That's a quality sign in my book. :)
My favourite bar is the eco bars at odeon and arena... i looooooooooooooove the white russians and other drinks. That's what i mostly drink instead of Tuborg i suppose.

I don't like the bus bar drinks.. not much alcohol in it and a lot of sugar in the freeezing mix.
strawberry daiquiri @ Gringo Bar!
Say what you want about the drink, it's such a fuckin' treat on a hot afternoon!
And spiked as hell! :D
Ace > The Coffin Camp wrote: strawberry daiquiri @ Gringo Bar!
Say what you want about the drink, it's such a fuckin' treat on a hot afternoon!
And spiked as hell! :D

Totally agree Ace! :wink: Its goddamn delicious!
could i bring my own alcohol on the festival territory ? :)
bugs23 wrote: could i bring my own alcohol on the festival territory ? :)

You can bring anything you like to the campsite, but the festival site restricts liquids to 0,5l.
39 posts Page 3 of 3