Discuss previous Roskilde festival experiences.
39 posts Page 1 of 3
What's the best bar at the festival?
My favorites are the Rum and Cigar close to Orange stage and 100% eco cocktails, cant remember where it's at though.
What's yours?
"Tuborg" ;)
Agree, Aleg :) My fav. is just to go to a Tuborg stand and get a few ice-cold beers :) Nothing beats that at a festival!
Gringo Bar (Daguiri's), and the Eco-bars at Odeon and Arena (white russians and royal mojito's) oh yeah and every beer-stand.. but you do once in a while crave something other than beer (but only for a couple of hours) :lol:
gringo bar
gringo :D
I'll go with Gringo as well.

Last year on a scorching day (duh!) we got our drinks, and just sat down in the sand in the shadow right by the counter. Oh sweet chill....the sand was looovely.
Oh yeah, Gringo is nice :) But I'll prefer a cold beer and then buy a "Hyldedrøm" icecream if I need to cool down ;)
Never been to gringo - maybe i'll try it if i walk pass it this year. Is it close to any of the stages?
A cold beer is without a doubt THE BEST choice but it easier to start the day with a drink after 6-7 days of drinking.
Rock it Roskilde wrote: Never been to gringo - maybe i'll try it if i walk pass it this year. Is it close to any of the stages?
A cold beer is without a doubt THE BEST choice but it easier to start the day with a drink after 6-7 days of drinking.

It's right by Pavillion/Pavillion Jr and will be open from saturday when the gates open.
Can't believe you have missed it, it's huuuuge.
Me neither, maybe i just forgot :roll: . But i'm positive that i've never had a drink there in 5 years. Have to try some nachos and a drink this year.
The "landmine"/beach bar at the lake.
Jim Daggerthuggert wrote: The "landmine"/beach bar at the lake.

This.

There is also a special beer bar (behind the farris wheel last year) that serves a selection of special beers from tap and bottled, including Hoegaarden (a Belgium "white" beer).

I think it was called UXO-bar.
TommyKJ wrote:

I think it was called UXO-bar.

Right you are.
39 posts Page 1 of 3