Discuss previous Roskilde festival experiences.
300 posts Page 1 of 20
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 Next
For information and download links :
http://www.roskilde-experience.com
yay, great work man! :D
Thank you woman :P
when can we look forward to the release? :) your films are great to get through the waitingperiod when we miss roskilde the most :)
Not long now i think.
Think im taking a little break from work to finish the movie.
The movie is going to be about 1 hour and free as always :D

For previews aso add me on messenger ( deepzone (at ) live ( dot) com )
concider yourself added, mr
And i feel honored :P
Still waiting for a responce from the festival about getting a presspass this year..
Just like last year they have not responded at all to my requests.

No offence to the storage facilities on the campground.. but i will not entrust my camera there. I need the security that the media village :)
Btw, you should probably know that after a rather controversial court decision in the Østre Landsret which is being contested in the Danish Supreme Court, the Højeste Ret, the pirate bay's website and all content therein is blocked for most people living in Denmark, so posting that as a download site is futile for Danish people at least.

Getting a press pass from Roskilde is probably going to be impossible without having a working download site for the movies.
There are many other torrent sites that offer the movie for download.
Just google it and many other sites offer the movies.
Most of them use the piratebay tracker. But i dont think the tracker is blocked.. just the website ? or am i wrong ?
It's quite easy to bypass it by running a proxy.
No, it's completely blocked. Both the tracker the site and everything else. You can't even circumvent it with a proxy. It's utterly blocked.
Hm.. ok :(
They are trying to the same shit here in norway.
But the biggest isp refuses to do so ;)

Anybody know of a good tracker that you don't have to be a member to download from ?

*btw*
the updates in the first posting will not be updated.. cant seem to edit it further like in the old forums :P
As I said it's an extremely controversial court decision and the exact wording of it makes every search engine or other service on the internet that can potentially lead you to information that could potentially enable another person to commit any sort of crime they could not themselves have thought up, illegal.

It's being contested in Supreme Court naturally, and if that doesn't help, it'll move on to EU court, and then to international court. There's no way a private organization should be able to deem what is illegal activity in any country which is in effect what that court decision have made possible.

To most music lovers in Denmark this is not a huge loss since if you're a customer at any of the major ISP's in Denmark you can download any music you like for free and without DRM or other annoying obstacles from their libary of currently 2.3 million songs and counting. But it is nevertheless in principle a court decision that is by very nature contrary to the Danish Constitution.
Saturnus wrote: No, it's completely blocked. Both the tracker the site and everything else. You can't even circumvent it with a proxy. It's utterly blocked.

Still works for me, and I'm in Copenhagen.
I would ask which ISP you have but I fear that revealing it will make some busybody IFPI craptard send a crease-or-desist notice to them.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 Next
300 posts Page 1 of 20