We know you love to talk about music. This category is for all non Roskilde festival related music talk.
32 posts Page 2 of 3
Trivia question: Which band in the 1970's was almost as big as Led Zeppelin at one point, and were the first band to be signed to Led Zep's record label Swan Songs. A band who rarely gets mentioned as one of the great Rock n' Roll bands
You're probably thinking about Bad Company but I think they actually signed themselves up first although their first release on the label was several months later.
Bad Company is right. When I read their story in Classic Rock Magazine it said that they were the first signing for Swan. I can't remember who made the first contact, them or Swan Songs.
Bite the Bullet had release party on their new album Wheels two weeks ago. It was great, by the way, especially funny seeing Paw the guitarist playing drums and guitar at the same time and pulling it off quite well although that'll not be the usual live line up. The new album, like the older ones, has gotten great reviews in Germany which is their principal market as Denmark is backward country when it comes to classic rock appreciation. This morning they released the first video of the new album.

You guys should check out this amazing local band from Miami called Satori Kings! They play psychedelic reggae :D
http://youtu.be/N_ftmhDyOt4

Please give feed back :)
Not really rock music :D

But sure, they do have rock elements intertwined. Not my cup of tea though which is sorta odd since I love reggae, I love rock, and I love psychedelic rock. Something about it just doesn't grind me the right way. Sorry.
Saturnus wrote: Not really rock music :D

But sure, they do have rock elements intertwined. Not my cup of tea though which is sorta odd since I love reggae, I love rock, and I love psychedelic rock. Something about it just doesn't grind me the right way. Sorry.

I feels you lol
Thank you for that space in time, and I got stuck on more of the Philip Sayce videos, what a great band. This is exactly what Roskilde needs, and havn`t had for years, I think. I wanted to post some of them here, but I have to figure it out first. (I might have to ask my teenage kids)
Noer, read this post on how to insert YouTube clips. It's really easy.
Noer wrote: Thank you for that space in time, and I got stuck on more of the Philip Sayce videos, what a great band. This is exactly what Roskilde needs, and havn`t had for years, I think. I wanted to post some of them here, but I have to figure it out first. (I might have to ask my teenage kids)

There's just so much good rock, blues etc at the moment. Whoever said rock is dead didn't know what he was talking about ;)
32 posts Page 2 of 3