A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
23 posts Page 2 of 2

How did you find out about the new forum?

I remembered the address from the old forum
31%
Google search
34%
Comment on a Facebook post from Roskilde Festival
6%
Facebook advertising for roskilde-festival.community
3%
Facebook advertising to 'like' the forum Facebook page
No votes
Twitter link from Roskilde Festival
No votes
Other (please write in the thread)
26%
Total votes : 35

I remembered the address from the old forum
Saturnus wrote: You kept nagging me to join :P

Yeah the same, who needs a wife with festival friends like these... :)
i just came across it on google. I was googling Roskilde Festival and just came across this forum.
I'm a newbie: Why is there no link at the officeal "Roskilde festival website"?
apelsinkanon wrote: I'm a newbie: Why is there no link at the officeal "Roskilde festival website"?

Welcome to the forum :)

topic5302.html

As the link says, it is not a officel forum more, it is a forum run bye some of us fans after Roskilde Festival deside not to have a forum more(so we got the data). Roskilde Festival have allowed us have this domain and the post likes to her on facebook now and then
Used to read the old forum and kinda missed it this year. Remembered someone discussing a rebirth of the forum and found it on google.Nice to read all of your comments again!!!
Remembered on the day after my second off-year. :) Forgot where it was, but it showed up as first entry on Google (at least when typing "roskildefestival" in a single word)
Someone messaged me on Facebook...then I forgot it was back, and only signed back on because a friend told me it was back and I am attending Roskilde once again for the 6th time.
23 posts Page 2 of 2