A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Is there any chance you can get an actual copy of the Orange press from previous years?
They have been for sale st the Roskilde Festival webshop, but not any more. So probably no. But you could try to contact them.

http://rfshop.dk/shop/profile.html
I think you could download them as pdf from the website (before the last re-design).
But Martin said somewhere that Roskilde will add a lot of content about the festival history back to the website at some point so maybe the Orange press archives will return as well.
You can find the most online via issuu.

http://issuu.com/roskilde-festival/stacks
Cool. You can probably find some more hidden in an old Dropbox account somewhere with some ninja like Google skills.
Yeah the roskilde store is all out :/
Hi,are you looking for one from a certain day/ year, I have 2 here from 2013, I might have others from the last 4 years and Ill see if I can find them if they are what you are after.
Mr Tuborg wrote: Hi,are you looking for one from a certain day/ year, I have 2 here from 2013, I might have others from the last 4 years and Ill see if I can find them if they are what you are after.

I'm looking for the one from last year with the 04.07.2014 date. It has the Rolling Stones on the cover.
He wants them in print, not as a PDF flip over.
I can print it on large format and mail it to you if I can get the original pdf file.
B. wrote: I can print it on large format and mail it to you if I can get the original pdf file.

lol that would be awesome
Dougarki wrote:
B. wrote: I can print it on large format and mail it to you if I can get the original pdf file.

lol that would be awesome

That I would like me life to be as fun as youres with all the lol your are doing ;)
I guess marijuana has been legalized in Florida as well :D
B. wrote: I guess marijuana has been legalized in Florida as well :D

sadly it didn't get legalized all the stoners didn't go and vote lol
16 posts Page 1 of 2