We know you love to talk about music. This category is for all non Roskilde festival related music talk.
26 posts Page 2 of 2
DukeofDK wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: DukeofDK do you remember what the food prices is?

If I remember correctly, is depended on which stand you were at. Like, french frites, spring rolls, that kinda greasy stuff was cheap enough, around 25 DKR. Then some were more expensive, like the vegetarian food and shawarmas (not sure if I remember correctly, but 40-50?). Around that area. But it's kind of a blur :p

Hehe okay ;-) But is there comething like the spaghetti shop at Roskilde where you gets a lot of food for few money?
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
DukeofDK wrote:

If I remember correctly, is depended on which stand you were at. Like, french frites, spring rolls, that kinda greasy stuff was cheap enough, around 25 DKR. Then some were more expensive, like the vegetarian food and shawarmas (not sure if I remember correctly, but 40-50?). Around that area. But it's kind of a blur :p

Hehe okay ;-) But is there comething like the spaghetti shop at Roskilde where you gets a lot of food for few money?

Hmm.. puhbrhh.. I believe there is an area for that, but as to what the prices were, I cannot recall
DukeofDK wrote:
DukeofDK wrote:

Hmm.. puhbrhh.. I believe there is an area for that, but as to what the prices were, I cannot recall

Okay - well it is only food... the time will be spend drinking and dieing in the pit ;-)
DukeofDK wrote:
DukeofDK wrote:

Okay - well it is only food... the time will be spend drinking and dieing in the pit ;-)

I am so psyched for tomorrow, cannot wait to go!
Have fun guys!
Unfortunately I won't be able to stop by. I'd love to read a small report and some pictures next week :)
The will be one on Danish at Blastbeast when we becomes human again ;)

This where my Groezrock... more you want to know B.? :p
When is the review up?
bongo-anders wrote: When is the review up?

Sometime next weekend I think
Good, looking forward to read it.
26 posts Page 2 of 2