We know you love to talk about music. This category is for all non Roskilde festival related music talk.
26 posts Page 1 of 2
Aleg, me and a friend not on the forum will go to Groezrock this year :D

Is there other here going there? Or have been at Groezrock and can tell us more about it?
I've never been to Groezrock but I have been to a few other Belgian festivals.
Belgians are super nice and laid back but not all that well organised, a bit like Danes really :lol:

How are you travelling? It's only a little more than an hour from where I live but I don't have a car or I would come by for a day to see Lagwagon and some other punk-rock.
Hehe Groezrock organiser seems a lot lets organised then the Danish festivals I know :p

But sound good about the Belgians :-)

We are going with bus, rockfreaks.net are organising a trip every year so we go with them
Cool. I'll see if I can somehow manage to swing by for a day.
Hey there,

I'm going there myself on the same busfare as you. I went last year, and it's a really great festival; it's cheap (beers are around 15-20 Danish crowns), rather well-organized (I am a big fan of Belgian festivals in general), and the ques for food and beverages are seldomly too long. Plus, the place rarely feels overcrowded in comparison to a lot of other festivals I've been to. And ofc, the lineup is stellar as usually.

See you on the bus! :)
Dont miss Raised Fist, a lot of energy!
Patrik Andersson wrote: Dont miss Raised Fist, a lot of energy!

All Groezrock bands got a lot of energy ;-) But Raised Fist is on the list, but a lot of other good name will be mist...so many clashes.. so many awesome names
DukeofDK wrote: Hey there,

I'm going there myself on the same busfare as you. I went last year, and it's a really great festival; it's cheap (beers are around 15-20 Danish crowns), rather well-organized (I am a big fan of Belgian festivals in general), and the ques for food and beverages are seldomly too long. Plus, the place rarely feels overcrowded in comparison to a lot of other festivals I've been to. And ofc, the lineup is stellar as usually.

See you on the bus! :)

Cool :-) Cya
How good are ppl there at speaking English?
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: How good are ppl there at speaking English?

It will be about the same as in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands etc.

Here are some links to the weather service from Belgium:
http://www.meteovista.be/Europa/Belgie/Meerhout/4053927
http://www.meteoservices.be/be/home/wee ... elgie.html (click the provence of 'Anterpen' in the north of the map)
Thx for the links

I where in Groningen in November for with my studies to do some project stuff with other students and the level of English for a lot of the Dutch students where a lot lower than the Danish students.
As far as I know, and in my own experience, the English proficiency levels in the Netherlands and Scandinavian countries are about the same.

In Belgium you will defiantly be able to ask for directions and order a beer ("pintje") in english though :lol:
It looks like we (danish) are number 3, after Norway and Holland.
http://videnskab.dk/kort-nyt/yes-we-can-speak-english
DukeofDK do you remember what the food prices is?
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: DukeofDK do you remember what the food prices is?

If I remember correctly, is depended on which stand you were at. Like, french frites, spring rolls, that kinda greasy stuff was cheap enough, around 25 DKR. Then some were more expensive, like the vegetarian food and shawarmas (not sure if I remember correctly, but 40-50?). Around that area. But it's kind of a blur :p
26 posts Page 1 of 2