Present your camp or share camp experiences.
21 posts Page 1 of 2
Sooo time to present our camp..again ;) Since Roskilde is getting closer and closer.
We are with several people from different nationalities camp at J. But we like to chill and sleep a bit during daytime..party at night/evening time.
We are a group of laidback people from our 20 till 30. We are pretty experienced in camping. And wellllll we love this camp.
To get the concept join it dude and be in the most chill laidback gaybistraightsanything camp so you can experience it yourself.

But ofcourse you can also meet people in the queue I mean...does it matter? As long as you have a good time. I'm kinda done promoting how cool this camp is. So join it, or dont or bitch about it. But never regret it. :) As long as you are having a great time...cozz that is after all what RF is all about.

Theme this year: Shaken not stirred. Got some cool parties planned. And party continues at night somewhere else cozz its J guys. So be the J-lo or not in you and join! YOLO

Oh little note: we don't charge a fee....once we get together we just collect some money and share our alcohol. You do need to arrive on a saturday if you want to join. And react on this post since we dont want our FB group raided with spam from people that arent gonna be in the camp anyway.

CU SOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNish XOXO and bring vodka and candy ...big yes if you want to join.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/951424784868347/

Find us on fb: camp shaken not stirred
How old do you have to be to join the camp?
Hey Maybellene the camp is with people from the age of 19 till 30 or something. But if you want to join ofcourse you can. That's for you to deceide. :)
Can't wait! :) if you still haven't found a camp, we got an awesome one you can join :D
YeAaaaaaah hell yes. So ready for it!!!!! Thx ahuh . you are already in it girl ;)

Join shaken not stirred.!!!
Ok we still need some girls in our camp we'rewith 10 guys 8 girls would be awesomme if we got 2 more or something.
Fantastic camp, join it!!! It's gonna be legendary!
We need more girls that are openminded but want to party!!!!!!! So yeahh joinnnnnnnnnnn. It will be awesome!
We're 3 girls from Iceland that are open minded and love to party and we would love to join you!
Lovely I send you a message, just add yourself to the fb group :)
Hello ofcourse it is me again.
We kinda still need a guy with long hair or beard. Preferably really laidback and chill. That likes a group of crazy 20 people to camp with.
We also love to party and drink. Some of us have years of experience at roskilde. Others don't.
So...if you are that person....JOINnnnnnnn and partyyyyy with us yeah. ...and send me a message..;)
Eeff wrote: Hello ofcourse it is me again.
We kinda still need a guy with long hair or beard. Preferably really laidback and chill. That likes a group of crazy 20 people to camp with.
We also love to party and drink. Some of us have years of experience at roskilde. Others don't.
So...if you are that person....JOINnnnnnnn and partyyyyy with us yeah. ...and send me a message..;)

I won´t do? You need another?
Hahahaha you do! But well we need someone who smokes weed and is a surfer guy or viking
Eeff wrote: Hahahaha you do! But well we need someone who smokes weed and is a surfer guy or viking

1/3... :)
21 posts Page 1 of 2