Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi

I am riding with others in a gomore/upride - and was reading you would get a parking voucher but haven't received anything. Who do you contact to get it?
I've read the information on the site but I'm not entirely sure how it works. Either only 100 people (the first 100 to sign up or chosen at random, maybe) get a parking spot or the 100 parking spots are available for all people that use the ride-share on a first come first served base.

Try to contact GoMore here: https://gomore.dk/support
Or Roskilde festival at info@roskilde-festival.dk
Yeah i don't get it either. It says that if you leave the parking area after arriving the spot will be given to the next ridesharer with at voucher. But you need a voucher to verify you actually are a ridesharer.
Moved to meeting point sub-forum as it's more appropriate here.

Did you get any confirmation by email at all?
Orange wrote: Moved to meeting point sub-forum as it's more appropriate here.

Did you get any confirmation by email at all?

Ok - :)

No, didn't get any mails. It seems that the parking is offered in a collaboration with the site upride.dk but doesn't get any information from them. It's not really clear who offers the free parking voucher.

On another note - where do i find the final 2015 map with everything on it?

Thanks for the help guys - really appreciate it. :)
Just contact Gomore or Roskilde organisation for more information I guess.

There is no final 2015 map available yet. This is the preliminary map currently linked on the official website:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra78q6nud5bls ... 5.pdf?dl=0

In the past we have had volunteers who 'leaked' the final map before it was made official but we are now so close to the start of the festival I expect to see the final map any day now.
i'll try to contact both.

Will be giving feedback in this thread :) Where will Silent & Clean be situated?
Cykelskur wrote: Where will Silent & Clean be situated?

Camping area "J".
i got this respond from Gomore today;

Hej

Vi sender vouchers ud på selve rejsedagen, så du har den når du skal parkere :-)

Mvh

--
Kaare Tranæs Gregersen
GoMore Support

It's in danish - use google.translate ;)
10 posts Page 1 of 1