Roskilde Festival Forum

It is currently 26 Mar 2017, 02:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2015, 10:38 

Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
Dear fellow Roskilde-goers.

Maybe this is a long-shot, but i'll give it a try in here!

Friday the 26th of june i'm going to a job-interview in Roskilde, and therefore i need a couch/chair/1x2meters in one of your rooms!
I don't want to sleep in the west-queue, because my camp first arrives at saturday around 12.00.

Who am I?
My name is Jonas, i am 22 years old and this will be my 5th Roskilde in a row. When i'm not at Roskilde, i study "service economics" in Aalborg where I live. I am a nice and easy person, and I will bring a beer and shitloads of good band-recommendations for you!

So.. do any of you guys have a couch, a chair, a basement... whatever!

It would help me a lot.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2015, 20:12 

Years at Roskilde: 2006-2010, 2012-????
If you don´t get any rooms near Roskilde then I´ll probably have a spare sofa/folding madress/gæsteseng (whatever its called in english) you can sleep on.

I live in Køge an already have my cousin from Esbjerg on visit but the more the merrier.

Me and my brother is working is volunteering and is on work Saturday from 12:00 so we leave from Køge around 10:00 (taking traffic on Køgevej into consideration)

Point being, you can probably drive with us up to Roskilde Saturday morning.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2015, 09:51 

Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
bongo-anders wrote:
If you don´t get any rooms near Roskilde then I´ll probably have a spare sofa/folding madress/gæsteseng (whatever its called in english) you can sleep on.

I live in Køge an already have my cousin from Esbjerg on visit but the more the merrier.

Me and my brother is working is volunteering and is on work Saturday from 12:00 so we leave from Køge around 10:00 (taking traffic on Køgevej into consideration)

Point being, you can probably drive with us up to Roskilde Saturday morning.

Hey Anders.
Thank you for the offer, but I found a place to stay in Roskilde yesterday! But again, thank you very very much!

Enjoy your festival!

This thread can be close now :-)

Last edited by Orange on 10 Jun 2015, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
Topic closed as requested

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]