Roskilde Festival Forum

It is currently 27 Mar 2017, 07:40

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2016, 13:29 
Offline
Forum moderator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 09:32
Posts: 1751
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Years at Roskilde: 2007-
Camp: Blastbeast Metalcamp
With Den Sorte Skole just been announced for Northside we know they will tour this sommer and with a new album out I would love too see them back at Roskilde. They are danish, so it wont be a problem that they play Northside also


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2016, 15:55 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2015, 21:46
Posts: 123
Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
With Den Sorte Skole just been announced for Northside we know they will tour this sommer and with a new album out I would love too see them back at Roskilde. They are danish, so it wont be a problem that they play Northside also


Would be a really good danish booking. They could pull of a killer show in the late night at arena.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2016, 15:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 10:48
Posts: 1142
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
Is Massive Attack already out of the question, they´re touring with the Young Fathers?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2016, 16:13 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2015, 21:46
Posts: 123
Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
Wallu wrote:
Is Massive Attack already out of the question, they´re touring with the Young Fathers?


As it looks right now, their tour will end at 27th of february, and then start again 14th of july at Benicassim in Barcelona. I would love to see them at Roskilde. Saw them at TAP1, and it was really really great. But I don't count on them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2016, 16:49 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 10:48
Posts: 1142
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
They´re playing in Flow Festival, Helsinki in August.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2016, 18:39 
Offline

Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 10:49
Posts: 291
Years at Roskilde: 06-07, 09, 11-forever
Camp: Tour De Francekilde
I saw Bixiga 70 yesterday. It was amazing. I want them back at Roskilde. NOW.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2016, 18:52 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 10:48
Posts: 1142
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
jonathansoegaard wrote:
I saw Bixiga 70 yesterday. It was amazing. I want them back at Roskilde. NOW.


Me too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2016, 19:31 
Offline

Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 10:49
Posts: 291
Years at Roskilde: 06-07, 09, 11-forever
Camp: Tour De Francekilde
Wallu wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote:
I saw Bixiga 70 yesterday. It was amazing. I want them back at Roskilde. NOW.


Me too.


Then it's settled! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2016, 12:30 
Offline

Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 14:41
Posts: 620
Years at Roskilde: 2006-2010, 2012-????
20 new names on Tuesday, its the sound of tomorrow so I´ll expect names for Rising and Apollo Countdown.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2016, 13:01 
Offline
Forum moderator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 09:32
Posts: 1751
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Years at Roskilde: 2007-
Camp: Blastbeast Metalcamp
bongo-anders wrote:
20 new names on Tuesday, its the sound of tomorrow so I´ll expect names for Rising and Apollo Countdown.



Link?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2016, 13:24 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 09:14
Posts: 121
Years at Roskilde: 1996-2002, 05, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
Camp: Camp HighRollers
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
bongo-anders wrote:
20 new names on Tuesday, its the sound of tomorrow so I´ll expect names for Rising and Apollo Countdown.



Link?


They posted it on Facebook alongside the news of letlive..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2016, 13:47 
Offline
Forum moderator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 09:32
Posts: 1751
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Years at Roskilde: 2007-
Camp: Blastbeast Metalcamp
Sjabba212 wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
bongo-anders wrote:
20 new names on Tuesday, its the sound of tomorrow so I´ll expect names for Rising and Apollo Countdown.



Link?


They posted it on Facebook alongside the news of letlive..


Arh read the post her like Sound of tomorrow where a site :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2016, 13:50 
Offline

Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 14:41
Posts: 620
Years at Roskilde: 2006-2010, 2012-????
Sorry, I was to busy so I forgot to post the link.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2016, 15:04 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 09:54
Posts: 253
Years at Roskilde: 2009-????
I'm excited to see which bands will be announced on Tuesday. The lineup was greatly improved by the last announcement, and the addition of letlive. only furthered it.

Here are some bands touring nearby which I hope will show up:
Neil Young
At the Drive-In


The Offspring
Biffy Clyro
Frightened Rabbit
Gojira
Grimes
Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters
Gary Clark Jr

and ofc Radiohead (still hoping).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2016, 15:09 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2015, 21:46
Posts: 123
Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
DukeofDK wrote:
I'm excited to see which bands will be announced on Tuesday. The lineup was greatly improved by the last announcement, and the addition of letlive. only furthered it.

Here are some bands touring nearby which I hope will show up:
Neil Young
At the Drive-In


The Offspring
Biffy Clyro
Frightened Rabbit
Gojira
Grimes
Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters
Gary Clark Jr

and ofc Radiohead (still hoping).


On Facebook they say "the stars of tomorrow" which probably means some Rising/Countdown.

But yeah! These bands would improve it a lot. Neil and Radiohead, thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

PhpBB forum hosting | phpBB | Report Abuse | Privacy