Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
282 posts Page 17 of 19
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
With Den Sorte Skole just been announced for Northside we know they will tour this sommer and with a new album out I would love too see them back at Roskilde. They are danish, so it wont be a problem that they play Northside also
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: With Den Sorte Skole just been announced for Northside we know they will tour this sommer and with a new album out I would love too see them back at Roskilde. They are danish, so it wont be a problem that they play Northside also

Would be a really good danish booking. They could pull of a killer show in the late night at arena.
Is Massive Attack already out of the question, they´re touring with the Young Fathers?
Wallu wrote: Is Massive Attack already out of the question, they´re touring with the Young Fathers?

As it looks right now, their tour will end at 27th of february, and then start again 14th of july at Benicassim in Barcelona. I would love to see them at Roskilde. Saw them at TAP1, and it was really really great. But I don't count on them
They´re playing in Flow Festival, Helsinki in August.
I saw Bixiga 70 yesterday. It was amazing. I want them back at Roskilde. NOW.
jonathansoegaard wrote: I saw Bixiga 70 yesterday. It was amazing. I want them back at Roskilde. NOW.

Me too.
Wallu wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote: I saw Bixiga 70 yesterday. It was amazing. I want them back at Roskilde. NOW.

Me too.

Then it's settled! :lol:
20 new names on Tuesday, its the sound of tomorrow so I´ll expect names for Rising and Apollo Countdown.
bongo-anders wrote: 20 new names on Tuesday, its the sound of tomorrow so I´ll expect names for Rising and Apollo Countdown.

Link?
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
bongo-anders wrote: 20 new names on Tuesday, its the sound of tomorrow so I´ll expect names for Rising and Apollo Countdown.

Link?

They posted it on Facebook alongside the news of letlive..
Sjabba212 wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

Link?

They posted it on Facebook alongside the news of letlive..

Arh read the post her like Sound of tomorrow where a site :)
Sorry, I was to busy so I forgot to post the link.
I'm excited to see which bands will be announced on Tuesday. The lineup was greatly improved by the last announcement, and the addition of letlive. only furthered it.

Here are some bands touring nearby which I hope will show up:
Neil Young
At the Drive-In

The Offspring
Biffy Clyro
Frightened Rabbit
Gojira
Grimes
Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters
Gary Clark Jr

and ofc Radiohead (still hoping).
DukeofDK wrote: I'm excited to see which bands will be announced on Tuesday. The lineup was greatly improved by the last announcement, and the addition of letlive. only furthered it.

Here are some bands touring nearby which I hope will show up:
Neil Young
At the Drive-In

The Offspring
Biffy Clyro
Frightened Rabbit
Gojira
Grimes
Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters
Gary Clark Jr

and ofc Radiohead (still hoping).

On Facebook they say "the stars of tomorrow" which probably means some Rising/Countdown.

But yeah! These bands would improve it a lot. Neil and Radiohead, thanks.
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
282 posts Page 17 of 19