Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
282 posts Page 18 of 19
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
jonasporsborg wrote:
DukeofDK wrote: I'm excited to see which bands will be announced on Tuesday. The lineup was greatly improved by the last announcement, and the addition of letlive. only furthered it.

Here are some bands touring nearby which I hope will show up:
Neil Young
At the Drive-In

The Offspring
Biffy Clyro
Frightened Rabbit
Gojira
Grimes
Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters
Gary Clark Jr

and ofc Radiohead (still hoping).

On Facebook they say "the stars of tomorrow" which probably means some Rising/Countdown.

But yeah! These bands would improve it a lot. Neil and Radiohead, thanks.

I think they ruled out Radiohead already on their fb-page about a month ago. So, they´re not coming.

I really would like to have Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters.
Been listening to this for couple of days now. Would be cool in Gloria.

Akua Naru :

Oh! She seems to have a show in Copenhagen in May. Sorry.
Seems that we are getting 101 artists in the beginning of april.

"With today’s additions, 74 acts have now been announced, and a whopping 101 acts will follow when the full line-up is revealed in the beginning of April."
Roskilde stated on twitter that we wil get more headliners which means 10 headliners(if all 9 actually are headliners on the final poster). That would be crazy, and has this ever happend before?
norbagge wrote: Roskilde stated on twitter that we wil get more headliners which means 10 headliners(if all 9 actually are headliners on the final poster). That would be crazy, and has this ever happend before?

The 1997 poster had 13 (!) headliners, but none of the years before and after has had that nearly as many. The most it has been in this millennium are 9 headliners (2003 and 2009).
Foo Fighters with a new post: "official band announcement tomorrow night". It could be anything but hopefully some good news new album or tour. If they are going to announce a tour I think they would be the perfect last Headliner for this years poster. Then Dave could play some drums with Tenacious D (just dreaming)

The worst news would be if its over with the Foo Fighters.
I hope we'll see John Grant this summer. He played 2013 and he has released new album last year - and it's great! He's playing around Europe during June and July, so why not Roskilde : )

Kent have announced last album and last tour for this year (in The vídeo it says 16 may 1990-17 December 2016) so It's now or never to see them again in Roskilde.
Jackster1976 wrote: Kent have announced last album and last tour for this year (in The vídeo it says 16 may 1990-17 December 2016) so It's now or never to see them again in Roskilde.

They have announced two dates in DK in november, but hope that Roskilde will sign them again as well. I was at their concert in Bråvalla last summer, but I can not remember anything but the last minutes. So hope to get another chance this summer :)
Jackster1976 wrote: Kent have announced last album and last tour for this year (in The vídeo it says 16 may 1990-17 December 2016) so It's now or never to see them again in Roskilde.

Kent would be great! Though I am a bit skeptical that they are booked.
So... The weeknd just cancelled his tour with Rihanna. I'd say it's pretty likely that he'll ens up at Roskilde...
Bunse wrote: So... The weeknd just cancelled his tour with Rihanna. I'd say it's pretty likely that he'll ens up at Roskilde...

If he does that he fucks over his fans big time! A lot of people bought tickets for his shows with rihanna because of him. Myself included
I Like Turtles wrote:
Bunse wrote: So... The weeknd just cancelled his tour with Rihanna. I'd say it's pretty likely that he'll ens up at Roskilde...

If he does that he fucks over his fans big time! A lot of people bought tickets for his shows with rihanna because of him. Myself included

1. This would be such a dick move.
2. Don't want him to occupy a headline-slot.
He would most likely only be a subheadliner, I can't imagine that a warm up band for Rihanna would headline one of Europes largest festival.
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
282 posts Page 18 of 19