Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
282 posts Page 19 of 19
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
bongo-anders wrote: He would most likely only be a subheadliner, I can't imagine that a warm up band for Rihanna would headline one of Europes largest festival.

Maybe. Maybe not. I'm under the impression that a lot of tickets for Rihanna's show was sold because of him. From what I've heard, Rihanna's European Tour with Big Sean isn't selling that well.

At least, I think he could sell out Falconer Salen (where Tame Impala played a month ago) in a heart beat.
I think Neil Young will come and play(maybe friday). In a tweet from Roskilde they didn't rule him out like they have been doing with Radiohead a couple of times. They just say that the chances are not that good, but we will have to wait and see..
Besides Neil Young I think the favorites for the last headliner slot(s) is The Who and Cypress Hill.
Not a band-rumour, but I'll give it a try.

When is the final, and big, announcement? RF has said, that it is "in april", but when? Yesterday at Aarhus Studenterradio in a progam called "HVA SÅ ROSKILDE" they said "in two weeks". But who's the source? Anything official yet?
Roskilde wrote on twitter that they will give us the date for when they are announcing the final lineup during this week.
Helbob wrote: I think Neil Young will come and play(maybe friday). In a tweet from Roskilde they didn't rule him out like they have been doing with Radiohead a couple of times. They just say that the chances are not that good, but we will have to wait and see..
Besides Neil Young I think the favorites for the last headliner slot(s) is The Who and Cypress Hill.

Well that comment about Neil Young and the fact that it seems that he has a nearly two week break from touring during Roskilde dosen't make it look good at all too me. And that's a shame because he surely is needed in the line-up as it is now.
Roskilde posted on Facebook and Instagram that we get the poster on the 6/4 with 101 new names
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Roskilde posted on Facebook and Instagram that we get the poster on the 6/4 with 101 new names

Today they changed the number of new acts to 104 :D
And Anders Wahrén changed it to 105, so does that make it 179 bands?
bongo-anders wrote: And Anders Wahrén changed it to 105, so does that make it 179 bands?

Never trust Wahren ;-)
So, any thoughts on who might come?

Still holding on to my hopes that either Neil Young, David Gilmour or The Who will show up.

Other than that, I have a feeling some of these will show up:
- Gojira
- Biffy Clyro
- Between the Buried and Me
- Frightened Rabbit
- Gary Clark Jr.
- Turnstile
- Grimes
- The Offspring
- Robert Plant & the Sensational Shapeshifters

I'm also hoping for The Smith Street Band since they're in the UK, but I doubt Roskilde will book them.
M83 should be a safe bet!
Seems very likely, would also please a lot of people. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him, although he's not on my wishlist :)
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Next
282 posts Page 19 of 19