Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
It would seem that The Strokes are going back into the studio:

http://www.gaffa.dk/nyhed/99871 (Danish source)

At a recent concert with the band, Julian Casablancas announced that they'd be recording soon enough (if one is to believe the twitters going around).

My thoughts on this are that if the band genuinely wants to play together, I'd be happy to see a reunion. They did an amazing job back in 2011, and I don't think it would be too early to bring them back (looking at both Arctic Monkeys and Muse).

What do you think?
I am not a fan, but if they put out a new album I think it will be a fine booking to bring them back after 5 years, but dont think I will be a Orange this time if it happen
Well rumor goes that they are in the studio recording again. They were splendid in 2011, so maybe 2016 is time for their return. I sure would welcome them back with open arms :)

EDIT: But that would not leave much space for other headliners. Maybe we can get 9 headliners as in 2009!
This topic already has a thread :)

topic5671.html
DukeofDK wrote: This topic already has a thread :)

topic5671.html

Both topics are now merged.
5 posts Page 1 of 1