Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
112 posts Page 7 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
This was really bad news :bang: Was really hoping to get to see them at Roskilde. Normally a lot of the summer concerts in Oslo in june is covered by Roskilde. This year I have already booked Maiden and Sabbath, and now I will have to get tickets for Pucsifer as well.
I'll have to try to find some gold somewhere, so I can attend both festivals.
If it is confirmed it's a Shame. 10 years since last maynard performance in roskilde.... But tour dates seems to fit better with northside....
jonathansoegaard wrote: I'll have to try to find some gold somewhere, so I can attend both festivals.



Haha If I win in the lottery I would do Northside, Tinderbox and Roskilde :-)

However no band in the history of music will make me choose any festivals over Roskilde.
Puscifer, Wolf Parade, Coasts, jamie lawson, Alex Vargas, Blossoms, Marvelous Mosell, phlake, Samm Henshaw and Scarlet Pleasure add to Northside
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Puscifer, Wolf Parade, Coasts, jamie lawson, Alex Vargas, Blossoms, Marvelous Mosell, phlake, Samm Henshaw and Scarlet Pleasure add to Northside


Not that impressive actually. I only want to see Puscifer because of Maynard, but it will likely be a little flat experience as it is no where near the level of Tool and APC.

Northside started out great, but have discourage me a little with the latest announcements.

Go go go Roskilde!
I Just took a quick look on the names and I only think Jamie Lawson was on my very very long list of possible names.
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Puscifer, Wolf Parade, Coasts, jamie lawson, Alex Vargas, Blossoms, Marvelous Mosell, phlake, Samm Henshaw and Scarlet Pleasure add to Northside


I'm kinda disappointed with today's Northside announcement. Wolf Parade and Marvelous Mosell are the only names I like on the list of today's announcements. I am so sick of Scarlet Pleasure...

But Iggy is playing, so I'm going to both Northside and Roskilde this year.
Not exactly a festival, but Tivolis Fredagsrock program has announced Air, Tiesto and Haim in the days around Roskilde. I would've seen any of them, if Roskilde booked them (and I was going).

Oh, and Puscifer was pretty much the nail in the coffin for Roskilde this year. With the bands touring, I really can't see how they can persuade me into going this year. Hope their program improves a lot next year.
Lord Beef Jerky wrote: Not exactly a festival, but Tivolis Fredagsrock program has announced Air, Tiesto and Haim in the days around Roskilde. I would've seen any of them, if Roskilde booked them (and I was going).

Oh, and Puscifer was pretty much the nail in the coffin for Roskilde this year. With the bands touring, I really can't see how they can persuade me into going this year. Hope their program improves a lot next year.


Hope the summer soon come and that the sun will help you get in a better mood
To be fair we had Haim not so long go and they are about one month before and after Roskilde so plenty of time to see them.

But Air would have been something
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Lord Beef Jerky wrote: Not exactly a festival, but Tivolis Fredagsrock program has announced Air, Tiesto and Haim in the days around Roskilde. I would've seen any of them, if Roskilde booked them (and I was going).

Oh, and Puscifer was pretty much the nail in the coffin for Roskilde this year. With the bands touring, I really can't see how they can persuade me into going this year. Hope their program improves a lot next year.


Hope the summer soon come and that the sun will help you get in a better mood


Haha, as disappointed as I am with Roskilde, I'm actually in a great mood. Gonna see a lot of great shows the next couple of months - just not at Roskilde this year.
I'm definitely attending NorthSide because of Puscifer. Probably just for a day though. Puscifer and Sigur Ros are easily worth 900 kr for me
I Like Turtles wrote: I'm definitely attending NorthSide because of Puscifer. Probably just for a day though. Puscifer and Sigur Ros are easily worth 900 kr for me


You are very right, but also Beach House, Wilco and Unknown Mortal Orchestra!

But then again. Buying a ticket for the entire festival is only 500 more, so even though Saturday looks tempting I will likely go for the full ticket.
Image
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
112 posts Page 7 of 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests