Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
112 posts Page 1 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
A place where we can post what the other festivals book, so we know what will not play at Roskilde.

Copenhell have book Black Sabbath
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: A place where we can post what the other festivals book, so we know what will not play at Roskilde.

That's sad! Would have been a perfect metal headliner in my opinion.
gixbit1 wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: A place where we can post what the other festivals book, so we know what will not play at Roskilde.

That's sad! Would have been a perfect metal headliner in my opinion.

It would. But it is also the perfect headliner for Copenhell. That is one of the big reasons that the moved the festival
Is it true copenhell doesn't sell day tickets? i just wanna go for Sabbath..
Dougarki wrote: Is it true copenhell doesn't sell day tickets? i just wanna go for Sabbath..

I think they do, but just not yet.
So Rammstein for Tinderbox, and now Low and Sun Kil Moon for the new Heartland festival at Egeskov.

Its only a 6000 capacity festival so I don't think they will steal the larger names from Roskilde but these 2 names would have looked good amongst the small print names.
So Beck, Bernhoft, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Malk De Koijn, Lucas Graham and the Minds off 99 is announced for Northside.

I would have loved to see Bernhoft because for some odd reason I missed his concert in 2012 as I was at the Amsterdance event at apollo, but I have seen it on TV (or was it Youtube) at it was good.
Some solid bookings by Northside. Fits their profile well, but I don't think Roskilde is missing out. Beck is solid, Malk could be fun, but I'm not considering going to NS based on these names.
+ that UMO and 99´s has just recently been at Roskilde.

Bernhoft was 4 years ago so in the view of the bookers it is ages ago, judging by the comments in the RHCP thread. :D

Lucas Graham has for some reasons never been at Roskilde. (not counting the Suspekt gig last year)
bongo-anders wrote: + that UMO and 99´s has just recently been at Roskilde.

Bernhoft was 4 years ago so in the view of the bookers it is ages ago, judging by the comments in the RHCP thread. :D

Lucas Graham has for some reasons never been at Roskilde. (not counting the Suspekt gig last year)

But the exclusivity-rule about headliners does not include artists as Minds Of 99, Lukas Graham and Bernhoft, does it? Roskilde could, if they wanted to, book these three. Not that I want to se that happen at all.
Not the small print names, especially not the Scandinavian acts, the danish acts plays at all festivals unless they are booked exclusively like Trentemøller and Mew in recent years.

Kaizers Orchestra has been at Smukfest and Roskilde (late addition) the same year and Jenny Wilson also performed in Tisvildeleje after playing Roskilde.

But its very rare that non Scandinavian acts plays more than one festival, back in 2007 Mika was booked for both Nibe and Roskilde before cancelling both and Coldplay have played a solo gig in Herning after a concert at Roskilde in 2010.
So no Beck... Glad I saw him in Helsinki in August, but he would´ve been great on Orange. We better get Prince then.
The National
The 1975
Malk De Kojn
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy

Goes to Tinderbox.

No problem. I think Roskilde goers have had the chance to see The National recently :)
Have The 1975 ever played Roskilde? They are still pretty hot right now.
I would had love to se Malk De Koijn at Roskilde, but with no news about a new album it make seens they dont book them
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
112 posts Page 1 of 8