Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
40 posts Page 3 of 3
Foals with same size as RHCP, New Order and Wiz.. It looks like a seriously bad top of the poster...

The remaining 2 - max 3 headliners have to be STRONG. At least give us some massive subliners.
Just because foals and New order are listed as headliners on This poster doesn't mean they will on the final one. I find it hard to believe that foals, New order and even Wiz Khalifa are meant as headliners.
Bunse wrote: Just because foals and New order are listed as headliners on This poster doesn't mean they will on the final one. I find it hard to believe that foals, New order and even Wiz Khalifa are meant as headliners.

It always mean that they're headlining the final poster. The only time a have seen a name on the top of the poster without being a headliner was Noel Gallagher, but that was on the poster they send out to the UK, Spain and other countries where he would sell a lot of tickets
I'm pretty sure they have shifted around names that where printed in the largest font (headliners) to sub-headliners in the past, although I can't really think of an example right now.
After seeing BMTH last night I am sure that they will make a awesome show at Arena
I know I was really upset about these three headliners when they were announced. But now, almost ten days later I think I can say that, yeah, this is still some seriously bad bookings that Roskilde have made.....
New Order rocks :)
Foals is now relegated into the sub-headliner section on the RF web site..
posse wrote: Foals is now relegated into the sub-headliner section on the RF web site..

This had to happen. A lot of people have been asking me about them, because they were at the top. Now one knew them..
40 posts Page 3 of 3