Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
22 posts Page 1 of 2
Tool announced today that they soon will release some tour dates in the US. Hopefully there will be possible to lure them over for some european festival dates!

Personally that would make my whole festival, and they could book all the shite they want to among the other 159 acts :D
This. Been waiting to see them since 2001.
Came to the forum to create this topic. BOOOM you were first! Agree with you Sjappa. They can book 160 acts of the purest shit and I would still be happy if Tool was nr. 161. Damn I want this so bad :)

This makes it slightly likely for the first time in many years. Probably still very unlikely, but now there is hope :)
Tool is apparently performing at Governors Ball in the start of June so maybe there is hope.
bongo-anders wrote: Tool is apparently performing at Governors Ball in the start of June so maybe there is hope.


I can't handler that rumor... Don't give me hope...
Wish they would turn up at RF ,But its unlikely as no other EU dates are been posted, Hope Im wrong.
No way this is going to happen, but even a slightest change makes me anxious.
jonathansoegaard wrote:
bongo-anders wrote: Tool is apparently performing at Governors Ball in the start of June so maybe there is hope.


I can't handler that rumor... Don't give me hope...



I agree. This is just to much :roll:
Wallu wrote: No way this is going to happen, but even a slightest change makes me anxious.


Wallu, Why don't you think this will ever happen?
I´m not saying it will never happen, but it will not happen next summer. They aren´t touring in Europe and only do couple of gigs a year in north america.

Besides that, I´m a pessimist. :)
Been wishing for these guys, since I started coming to Roskilde. Would be the absolute greatest name they could get. Nothing else is even close
Seen them twice at Roskilde. If they ever come back to Denmark, my guess is it won't be Roskilde. I'll see them whereever they decide to show up though.
Saw only a couple of songs of them in 2001. I was kind of new to Roskilde and didn´t realize that it´s best to go see the shows you like, not the shows your friends prefer. So that has been my only view of them live. But, like everybody else (I guess), I´m a huge fan.

Tool may be the only band left I would go anywhere in Finland to see despite my persolnal financial situation. (Prince would have been another and PJ Harvey one, but I already saw her in June).
Wallu wrote: Saw only a couple of songs of them in 2001. I was kind of new to Roskilde and didn´t realize that it´s best to go see the shows you like, not the shows your friends prefer. So that has been my only view of them live. But, like everybody else (I guess), I´m a huge fan.

Tool may be the only band left I would go anywhere in Finland to see despite my persolnal financial situation. (Prince would have been another and PJ Harvey one, but I already saw her in June).


That's always a fun topic: "How far would you go".

In Tools case I would go to pretty much anywhere in Europe. Same currently goes for Jamiroquai, Temple of The Dog (Had it been announced earlier I would have considered going to the US, as I haven't been there yet anyways), Daft Punk or crazy reunions like RATM or Led Zeppelin.

Roskilde have been great at getting things crossed of the list without damaging the finances (other than the crazy expensive week itself :) )
The Governor's Ball date is official now.
https://www.governorsballmusicfestival.com
22 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests