Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
41 posts Page 3 of 3
Jackster1976 wrote: To bring you my love (1995) and stories from the city, stories from the sea(2000) are my favourite albums.


I was just about to write, that start with To Bring You My Love. Great songs on that one. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3swyAHvswE8

Seems really promising for the new album. Wow
Well I must admit I'm really starting to get the fascination with PJ Harvey. I'm beginning to really look forward to her concert at Roskilde and the new album (and I still have to grind through quite a lot of her discography). Why did I not see her in 2011! I really like Let England Shake :)
jonathansoegaard wrote: Well I must admit I'm really starting to get the fascination with PJ Harvey. I'm beginning to really look forward to her concert at Roskilde and the new album (and I still have to grind through quite a lot of her discography). Why did I not see her in 2011! I really like Let England Shake :)


Iron Maiden is the answer for most ;)
Yes, that clash was ridiculous.
Jackster1976 wrote: Yes, that clash was ridiculous.


As I remember Arena was totally packed and Iron Maiden was lacking audience specially on the left side. If it wasn´t for that clash I think PJ should´ve played Orange which would´ve been too big for that Let England Shake-show. If she´s back to rocking, I think she can manage Orange, just not then.
That was The perfect stage for that tour. The problem was The clash, completely unnecessary.
Jackster1976 wrote: That was The perfect stage for that tour. The problem was The clash, completely unnecessary.


If there had not been a big clash, it would have been crazy at Arena with way to many ppl
Wallu wrote:
Jackster1976 wrote: Yes, that clash was ridiculous.


As I remember Arena was totally packed and Iron Maiden was lacking audience specially on the left side. If it wasn´t for that clash I think PJ should´ve played Orange which would´ve been too big for that Let England Shake-show. If she´s back to rocking, I think she can manage Orange, just not then.


PJ Harvey had, as far as I remember, insisted on playing Arena as opposed to Orange. When you have headliners who do so, you have to have another band in the same or bigger calibre on Orange to counterweigh the amount of people coming to Arena, or you might end up with a dangerous situation.
Great article of PJ Harvey´s top 10 songs in Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicb ... f-the-best
I don´t hope they bring the thunder at Roskilde :-)


41 posts Page 3 of 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests