Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
tindersticks , have a new album out early next year , F***. playing 2 gigs in April in Denmark . Has anyone played locally and played RF in the same year. :roll:
I would like to see them :)
Savage underknown band ... AND.. have that raw scandi/celtic/scot. feel that just sounds real ..... :)
Mr Tuborg wrote: tindersticks , have a new album out early next year , F***. playing 2 gigs in April in Denmark . Has anyone played locally and played RF in the same year. :roll:

Well, it has happened before, but I don't think it's very likely.

John Grant played both Koncerthuset in the Spring AND Roskilde a few years ago, but that was only one concert. If Tindersticks have two Danish concerts a few months before, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Well it's been a long time since they were at Roskilde. I saw them both in 1994 and in 1996. Especially the 1996 show was excellent. They played very late as i remember and it fit perfect with their music.

Hope they get booked again.
5 posts Page 1 of 1