A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
http://ekstrabladet.dk/musik/dkmusiknyt ... ne/5892688 (Is in Danish)

What the links says is that the area around Apollo will become a part of the music area and that there will be a new stage named Apollo Countdown some where in the camping area
It always felt a little strange to have Apollo outside of the main festival area, so I guess it makes sense.
I hope they will setup Apollo Countdown and Rising even closer again this year (yeah, I can say this year now 8-) ).
Last year was better with Rising at the camping C area but still the bridge in between was a major obstacle.
Oh and I still miss Pavilion j.r. :(
B. wrote: It always felt a little strange to have Apollo outside of the main festival area, so I guess it makes sense.
I hope they will setup Apollo Countdown and Rising even closer again this year (yeah, I can say this year now 8-) ).
Last year was better with Rising at the camping C area but still the bridge in between was a major obstacle.
Oh and I still miss Pavilion j.r. :(

I still think it sucked that Rising moved to C. It killed a lot of east. But I agree on missing Pavilion j.r. But yeah hope it will be good, looking forward to see how they will do it
Exciting news.

I really liked the new Rising stage (I lived in area E, so that was perfect for me).

But i'm a bit worried about the Apollo stage.. Will it mean even more electronic music? I have seen just one concert at Apollo, and I must say, that I dont really like that stage.
jonasporsborg wrote: Exciting news.

I really liked the new Rising stage (I lived in area E, so that was perfect for me).

But i'm a bit worried about the Apollo stage.. Will it mean even more electronic music? I have seen just one concert at Apollo, and I must say, that I dont really like that stage.

Just think they will just 2 stage. One for warm up and one for the rest, dont think they would want to have a party out on the camping after the music start.
5 posts Page 1 of 1