Present your camp or share camp experiences.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Okay everyone, it's USLANDER! For some reason I could not log into my old or original account. Though I knew what the login/username was. I was just not 100% sure what my email associated with it was, and when I tried to reset my password it kept saying user not found. But when I tried to re register with the same username, it said it was taken. So I am not sure what is going on. Maybe an administrator can contact me and let me know what is up. Use the email address USLANDER@YAHOO.COM to contact me please.

Anyway I wanted to let everyone know I am doing well and am pleased to announce that I will be at the 2016 Roskilde Festival! Which will be my 6th time and I think The Strangers with Candy Camp's 10th year anniversary...I have to check to be sure though, and technically we were just The Strangers the first year so that might not count either way.

I wanted to let anyone who does not have a current camp, that we are seeking new blood to join us for a week of drunken debauchery. We are an international camp who specializes in social activities, Meat & Greet BBQs, fun events, and general nonsense. So if you like to meet new people, to party drink and/or have fun, not necessarily with your clotehs one. Then by all means please come join us. We would like to camp in C again, but it is gets harder and harder to manage a large spot in that area. So we might opt for a pre registered spot in CLEAN OUT LOUD. Which is still very nice. Either way we would love to have you. Please do not hesitate to contact us here, or at our Facebook Group Page under The Strangers with Candy Camp or email us at strangerswithcandycamp@yahoo.com.
Welcome back Patrick!
I forgot we had a forum till someone pointed it out. It has been years it seems. I was last online here in 2014.
THE STRANGERS WITH CANDY CAMP:

We are still looking for new additions to our fun, exciting camp. We are a well known international camp celebrating our tenth year at the festival. We specialize in fun, friendly, and social interaction while at Roskilde. Such as our annual a Meat & Greet BBQ and Camp Tours, where we walk around and hand out candy (what else) with a name like ours). We also like to sponsor various contests and group interactions. So if you are interested please feel free to message us here or via our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thestrangerswithcandycamp/ or email us at strangerswithcandycamp at Yahoo dot com

We will be camping in the Clean Out Loud area of Camping Grounds E, as this will allow us to reserve an area large enough to accommodate us all.
USlander wrote: THE STRANGERS WITH CANDY CAMP:

We are still looking for new additions to our fun, exciting camp. We are a well known international camp celebrating our tenth year at the festival. We specialize in fun, friendly, and social interaction while at Roskilde. Such as our annual a Meat & Greet BBQ and Camp Tours, where we walk around and hand out candy (what else) with a name like ours). We also like to sponsor various contests and group interactions. So if you are interested please feel free to message us here or via our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thestrangerswithcandycamp/ or email us at strangerswithcandycamp at Yahoo dot com

We will be camping in the Clean Out Loud area of Camping Grounds E, as this will allow us to reserve an area large enough to accommodate us all.

Remember that you have to write/make some kind of application, to get a place in area E.

My camp and I lived there last year. Great area, lots of parties going on, and not as crazy and loud in the late night as area C/G ish, so you can get a sleep if you want to!
I'm aware of that. I think we can apply in February? Would prefer C but it is teh next best thing, and we wont have to fight like we did for C. Which is just a zoo now.
THE STRANGERS WITH CANDY CAMP: Just a reminder that ROSKILDE is just a few short months away and we still have a few spots open. We are in our tenth year of being one of the most fun and original camps at Roskilde! Specializing in being an international, extremely social and outgoing camp! Anyone fun, friendly, who likes to party is more than welcome. Please message us here, via strangerswithcandycamp@yahoo.com or at our apply directly at our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thestra ... candycamp/ Even if you cannot make it, please drop by for our annual Meat & Greet BBQ we host every festival to show our love and party spirit to everyone around us at the Festival! Hope to see you there. HAPPY EASTER as well!
Did you guys get the clean out loud camping spot?
The Clean Out Loud-crew have not chosen yet. Sometime in april.
Hi Guys!!!! :D

I am very happy to hear about ur camp; The Strangers With Candy Camp 2016!
I am going with my boyfriend this year to Roskilde, and as usually poeple are to stuck up to go with us ;) Instead of bothering people at the spot trying to join their camp, maybee we can camp with you guys?? :love:

This will be my 4th year at Roskilde, and it will be my boyfriends 2nd year. We are a openminded, partyfriendly, peopleloving couple who just wants to get down and dirrty with the Roskilde people!! :lol: (we really love the festival spirit).

Will be travelling from north of Sweden, arriving in Denmark and will try to get a bit of pre-partying in Copenhagen before going to Roskilde.
We usually stay in Silent and Clean area, but the Clean out Loud sounds perfect, closer to the Festival Area and so on.

Please can we join your camp? :lol: :lol: 8-) :oops:

Love / Jessica and Niclas
tottos wrote: Hi Guys!!!! :D

I am very happy to hear about ur camp; The Strangers With Candy Camp 2016!
I am going with my boyfriend this year to Roskilde, and as usually poeple are to stuck up to go with us ;) Instead of bothering people at the spot trying to join their camp, maybee we can camp with you guys?? :love:

This will be my 4th year at Roskilde, and it will be my boyfriends 2nd year. We are a openminded, partyfriendly, peopleloving couple who just wants to get down and dirrty with the Roskilde people!! :lol: (we really love the festival spirit).

Will be travelling from north of Sweden, arriving in Denmark and will try to get a bit of pre-partying in Copenhagen before going to Roskilde.
We usually stay in Silent and Clean area, but the Clean out Loud sounds perfect, closer to the Festival Area and so on.

Please can we join your camp? :lol: :lol: 8-) :oops:

Love / Jessica and Niclas

I now sent an request to join your facebook group; my facebook name is Marie-Louise Andersson
Hey!
I have just send a request to be a part of your Facebook group.
My name is Rasmus and I'm a 20-year-old guy from Denmark. I'm very open-minded and enjoy making new friends.
I'm used to going to festivals and tons of concerts every year, but it's my first time at Roskilde, and I'm really looking forward to it.
I really hope you have room for me, and if so, I promise to contribute with a lot of positive energy, a good sence of humour, music trivia and vodka. Oh, and candy!
Best regards,
Rasmus :-)
Glad to have you!
THE STRANGERS WITH CANDY CAMP! We still have spaces and welcome fun, outgoing party-people from all over. Please feel free to message us on our Facebook Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thestra ... hcandycamp
you can also email us at strangerswithcandycamp@yahoo.com but we check the Facebook Group Page much more often.

Looking forward to meeting all the new members! Just a little more than a month from now!

HAPPY FESTIVAL!
14 posts Page 1 of 1