Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
63 posts Page 1 of 5
LCD Soundsystem (US)
MØ (DK)
Tame Impala (AUS)
Chvrches (UK)
Ghost (S)
Kvelertak (N)
S!vas (DK)
Birdy Nam Nam (F)
Destroyer (CA)
DJ Paypal (DE)
First Hate (DK)
Floating Points UK)
Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes (UK)
Gaye Su Akyol (TR)
Klub 27 (DK)
The Minds of 99 (DK)
Palace Winter (DK)
Protomartyr (US)
Recondite (DE)
Savages (UK)
Tal National (NE)
I am happy about MØ, Ghost, Kvelertak, Frank Carter and Savages
LCD, Ghost and Kvelertak are all really great signings in my book!
I don't care for LCD Soundsystem myself but it's a great booking.
Tame Impala are a year to late.
Chvrches will be great, but nothing special. The rest I'll have to dig into.
Very solid batch of names I must say.

Tame Impala and Destroyer are of most interest to me. I'll be looking forward to seing those two concerts!
LCD Soundsystem, MØ & Tame Impala are now added as headliners :shock:
B. wrote: LCD Soundsystem, MØ & Tame Impala are now added as headliners :shock:

I dont know Tame Impala. But Mø is a natural headliner and from the debat about LCD Soundsystem, it also sounded like all that spend time following LCD would put them there
Tame Impala is not a headliner. We can argue about Mø but I guess you are right, at least for a Danish festival.
LCD Soundsystem, if they are (semi-) exclusive, deserve the headliner title by Roskilde standards I guess.
Nice batch of names basically for the Young people.

Mø seems to be the danish headliner, Hope Tame impala will be finally subliners as chvrches (and tenacious d, too).

Neil Young Will come and so i Hope Robert plant Will be as subliner....
B. wrote: Tame Impala is not a headliner. We can argue about Mø but I guess you are right, at least for a Danish festival.
LCD Soundsystem, if they are (semi-) exclusive, deserve the headliner title by Roskilde standards I guess.

I can´t see how Mø can be argue. She is after Volbeat the biggest Danish name out there. She only plays Roskilde of festivals in Denmark this year and have a new album on the way. She so much a bigger name then like Mew, Trentemøller and other dansih headliner we have had
Jackster1976 wrote: Nice batch of names basically for the Young people.

Mø seems to be the danish headliner, Hope Tame impala will be finally subliners as chvrches (and tenacious d, too).

Neil Young Will come and so i Hope Robert plant Will be as subliner....

Tenacious will 100% not drop down
Tame Impala is written as a sub at the end of the video, so I think they will be dropped down for sure.
CHVRCHES is the first must-see for me this year. Ghost is a might see. I continue to feel underwhelmed (to say the least) by this year's line-up =(
Had seen LCD Soundsystem coming, so freaking awesome booking! Looking forward to Tame Impala and MØ as well! If you ask me, ill guess we have at least 2 headliners left. One of them being sone sort of magical booking its almost impossible to predict .. though er try ;)
Ghost and Kvelertak are must see's for me, and Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes sounds awesome!
63 posts Page 1 of 5