A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
http://sn.dk/Roskilde/Roskilde-Festival ... kel/548171 (On Danish)

But what is says is that Henrik Rasmussen the CEO of Roskilde festival stopes in the end of the year. He have had the job from 1986
I wonder if it will mean anything for the festival itself or if it will business as usual.
bongo-anders wrote: I wonder if it will mean anything for the festival itself or if it will business as usual.

I think it will mean somethink. With a new boss after that many year there will be changes I am sure of that. But if we as the festival goes will see/feel the changes, that is the big Q
Will be interesting to see how the powerstructure will change and what will happen to the festival...

PS: Razz didnt have the CEO job from 1986, but he was the first full-time employee back in 1986.
BigL wrote: Will be interesting to see how the powerstructure will change and what will happen to the festival...

PS: Razz didnt have the CEO job from 1986, but he was the first full-time employee back in 1986.

Okay October 87 then (From what his linkedin profil says)
There was some big changes in the music department when Rikke Øxner left office and this guy is the big man so I also think the new CEO will make his mark on the festival, off course with the approval from the board of directors.

But lets see what 2017 (or perhap first in 2018) will bring,
6 posts Page 1 of 1