Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
22 posts Page 2 of 2
We now have the opening act + LCD is playing Opener Festival on friday.

Updates guess:

Wednesday

18:00 – Damon Albarn + The Syrians
20:30 – Wiz Khalifa
23:00 - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Thursday

17:00 – TBA (Maybe: Eagles of Death Metal)
19:30 – PJ Harvey
22:00 – Tenacious D
01:00 – LCD Soundsystem

Friday

17:00 – S!vas
19:30 – Tame Impala
22:00 – TBA – (Maybe: The Last Shadow Puppets)
01:00 – TBA

Saturday

16:00 – TBA – (Maybe: Tina Dickow or maybe Choir Of Young Believers)
18:30 – New Order
21:00 – TBA – (Maybe: Neil Young)
01.00 – MØ
You can scratch Tina Dickow entirely from your hopeful mind. She's playing Tønder Festival as her sole, exclusive Danish festival gig this summer.
At the Opener Festival PJ Harvey is playing the Tent Stage and not the Main Stage, hence I think she will play Arena. Maybe Roskilde will make a clash with some other headliner in order to have her there.

Also I think that Foals could play Orange just like Kasabian a couple of years ago.
Is it even possibly for Mø to do a very late show at Roskilde and then being at Rock Werchter on the Sunday?
bongo-anders wrote: Is it even possibly for Mø to do a very late show at Roskilde and then being at Rock Werchter on the Sunday?

Good point. Maybe she is playing an afternoon show one of the other days instead.
Coldblooded wrote:
bongo-anders wrote: Is it even possibly for Mø to do a very late show at Roskilde and then being at Rock Werchter on the Sunday?

Good point. Maybe she is playing an afternoon show one of the other days instead.

What do it take 10-12 hours go drive? I dont know how much gear Mø is bring but she and flyv and just send her stuff with the crew. so unless she is playing very ealry at Rock Werchter I dont think it will be a problem. If Roskilde have offer her to play the "suspekt" spot I am sure she will take it
9,5 hours without breaks according to google maps so 10-12 hours seems reasonable.
22 posts Page 2 of 2