Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Macklemore just postponed their Copenhagen date to an unknown date, and moved their Oslo appearance to June 28th.
Is this a possbile headliner for Roskilde now maybe? Would be a huge name on the poster.
Are they THAT popular? Don't know much about them..
Aren't they more of a Tinderbox booking? Besides, there's already one hiphop headliner (Wiz Kalifa).
Not interested in Macklemore at all - but just signed into Spotify and saw Roskilde listened to Macklemore 21 hours ago...

Obviously doesn't confirm anything, but I'm assuming they are part of the 20 acts announced today!

louiedodge wrote: Not interested in Macklemore at all - but just signed into Spotify and saw Roskilde listened to Macklemore 21 hours ago...

Obviously doesn't confirm anything, but I'm assuming they are part of the 20 acts announced today!

But todays announcement will be "the stars of tomorrow", a category which Macklemore doesnt really fit in.

Macklemore & Lewis would be a pretty lame booking. Fuck off with them
I really think Macklemore & Ryan Lewis would do a huge gig on orange. And also that they would make Wiz a subliner
How about their support Raury? He is joining them in Norway just before roskilde. And imo he is much better!
Macklemore confirmed on website, also The Last Shadow Puppets among others!!!!
8 posts Page 1 of 1