Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
26 posts Page 2 of 2
Are you sure that the headliners are fixed yet? When Foals were announced they were also in the top, but now they are in the subliner section.
perolesen wrote: Are you sure that the headliners are fixed yet? When Foals were announced they were also in the top, but now they are in the subliner section.

RF said on Twitter, that Macklemore not will be the last headliner.
jonasporsborg wrote:
perolesen wrote: Are you sure that the headliners are fixed yet? When Foals were announced they were also in the top, but now they are in the subliner section.

RF said on Twitter, that Macklemore not will be the last headliner.

Foals where moved down fast. And it the only one moved
jonasporsborg wrote: Wasn't very impressed, but after diggin in to it, I find a few very (!) interesting bands:

Sudakistan (Rising): Explosive trance Goat-ish rock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSePETWGj0

Diät: German (or australian..) punk band, sounds like a mix between Yung and Iceage from Denmark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGCwkes2DcY

And of course The Last Shadow Puppet is a safe, but really great booking. Looking forward to that.

Macklemore.. Well, it's good we have spot(s) left for headliners..

Glad you posted that link for Sudakistans song. Didn´t exactly find them that interesting by the first song I heard and almost left it there. I can see more clearly now...

Blues Pills, Have You Ever Seen the Jane Fonda Aerobic VHS?, Sudakistan and Reykjavíkurdætur go to my lists. So a lot of music for the warm-up days with this announcement.
Is it impossible to find any music with Ex Eye. It sounds immensely interesting in the Roskilde Festival description, but they don't even link to any music themselves :(
jonathansoegaard wrote: Is it impossible to find any music with Ex Eye. It sounds immensely interesting in the Roskilde Festival description, but they don't even link to any music themselves :(
Isn't that because it's a constellation made more or less for this occasion?
Coldblooded wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote: Is it impossible to find any music with Ex Eye. It sounds immensely interesting in the Roskilde Festival description, but they don't even link to any music themselves :(

Probably, but it is hard to prioritize with no chance of hearing anything whatsoever.
jonathansoegaard wrote:
Coldblooded wrote:

Probably, but it is hard to prioritize with no chance of hearing anything whatsoever.

That's true, but you have the other acts that are mixed into Ex Eye to go by.

If you like Fox Millions Duo, Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeldt and Guardian Alien among the lineup, chances are that you'll also like Ex Eye.
Coldblooded wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote:
Coldblooded wrote:

That's true, but you have the other acts that are mixed into Ex Eye to go by.

If you like Fox Millions Duo, Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeldt and Guardian Alien among the lineup, chances are that you'll also like Ex Eye.

Well I don't really, so it will be on the might list, and maybe the program will work in their favour :). But I don't think it can be compared that much really. Fox Million Duo is "just" two guys drumming and Steson/Neufeldt is also a bit of an odd bird, where Exe Eye in the description sounds a lot more like a band thing and more heavy!

My thursday is looking very busy already, so chances are small :( (So many great things that day; Pj Harvey, Tenacious D, Bomba Estero, Kverlertak, Destroyer, Baba Commandant, Blood Orange, Ho99o9 and Uncle Acid+Santigold that I saw last time)
This is going to explode on the Orange stage.

I really hope that At The Drive-In doesn't cancel Roskilde! They are must see and last year Omar's and Cedrics band Antemasque cancelled Roskilde.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/06/a ... f-us-tour/
26 posts Page 2 of 2