Present your camp or share camp experiences.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Roskilde Lovers,

Sooo time to present our camp.. Since Roskilde is getting closer and closer.
We are with several people from different nationalities camp at J. But we like to chill and sleep a bit during daytime..party at night/evening time.
We are a group of laidback people from our 20 till 30. We are pretty experienced in camping. And wellllll we love this camp.
To get the concept join it dude and be in the most chill laidback gaybistraightsanything camp so you can experience it yourself. Most of all is that we are a supercool bunch of people. But are also always open for new people to join this awesome camp.

Our new camp name is :Camp we don't give a fuck. We love vodka and attending supercool parties. And even throwing a party ourselves. To join our camp:
We stay in J..you need a south entrance booking. And a reservation to camp in J and arrive on a saturday.
Further it is nice if you bring some things for the camp like for example: A pavillion, chairs, Some decoration for the camp. And stuff...just anything you can miss!! or bring.

So...If you want to join...find us on fb: Camp we don't give a fuck. Or search me on fb: Shizzle Roskilde. OR react on this post.

CU soon!!!
Eeff wrote: Hello Roskilde Lovers,

Sooo time to present our camp.. Since Roskilde is getting closer and closer.
We are with several people from different nationalities camp at J. But we like to chill and sleep a bit during daytime..party at night/evening time.
We are a group of laidback people from our 20 till 30. We are pretty experienced in camping. And wellllll we love this camp.
To get the concept join it dude and be in the most chill laidback gaybistraightsanything camp so you can experience it yourself. Most of all is that we are a supercool bunch of people. But are also always open for new people to join this awesome camp.

Our new camp name is :Camp we don't give a fuck. We love vodka and attending supercool parties. And even throwing a party ourselves. To join our camp:
We stay in J..you need a south entrance booking. And a reservation to camp in J and arrive on a saturday.
Further it is nice if you bring some things for the camp like for example: A pavillion, chairs, Some decoration for the camp. And stuff...just anything you can miss!! or bring.

So...If you want to join...find us on fb: Camp we don't give a fuck. Or search me on fb: Shizzle Roskilde. OR react on this post.

CU soon!!!

Hiiiii Camp we dont give a fuck! :) Me and my boyfriend are looking for an awsome camp to join this year, maybee we can join yours? :) This willbe my 4th year, and my boyfriends 2nd year, we are party crazy people and festival LOVERS! :D Would be really fun to join a camp since we are going by ourselfs this year.
I have sent an friendrequest both to your fb group and to your fb, shizzle roskilde.

Hope to see you :D :D :o
We already have new sign-ups and a lot of members from previous years returning for 2016, but we can still use new members!
We have people from Norway, Iceland, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, Mexico, US, Australia & New Zealand from age 19 and up.

If you want to join us you can message Eeff (or me) or go to our Facebook group.

We camp in the Silent & Clean / "J" area and to make sure we have space for everyone from the start we need to be in the South queue on Saturday so make sure you have both the additional ticket for the South waiting area and (Entrance Booking South) the Silent & Clean early access ticket!
3 posts Page 1 of 1