Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
hey, roskilde just posted this clue:
Can Van Damme sing? I bet he can.
They also posted a picture on Instagram saying "Keep an eye on our Snapchat today".
On Snapchat they have given a clue: A band for the Rising-stage with just 214 likes on Facebook.
Soulwax perhaps? they are from Belgium and is just announced for Pitch Festival in Amsterdam.
bongo-anders wrote: Soulwax perhaps? they are from Belgium and is just announced for Pitch Festival in Amsterdam.

Where are getting Soulwax from, from the van Damme picture? He's know as "the muscles from Brussels". Soulwax is not from Brussels, they're from Ghent.

That said I would really, really love to see Soulwax (in their indie-rock band incarnation, not as their DJ act).
Yes it was from the picture, and to be honest I don´t know where in belgium they are from.
The suspense is killing me! Give me those 105 names all right!
jonathansoegaard wrote: The suspense is killing me! Give me those 105 names all right!

Hehe dont die, under 22 hours left
Only 6 hours :-)

Do you guys think we will get some info about where in the festival site they will place the new Apollo.

My theory is that they will move Avalon behind Arena (where Odeon was supposed to move before it was scraped)
Apollo will then be placed where Avalon is today.
bongo-anders wrote: Do you guys think we will get some info about where in the festival site they will place the new Apollo.

My theory is that they will move Avalon behind Arena (where Odeon was supposed to move before it was scraped)

I don't think so. I expect them to fully concentrate on the line-up and save any additional information for later news items.
Iksaros wrote: hey, roskilde just posted this clue:

I wonder what this was all about in the end :?
B. wrote:
bongo-anders wrote: Do you guys think we will get some info about where in the festival site they will place the new Apollo.

I don't think so. I expect them to fully concentrate on the line-up and save any additional information for later news items.

Well there was a few info in the Gaffa Q&A.

New canvas for Avalon.
Art zone moved to the area near Gloria.
It seems like Apollo will stay in the same place but will be more integrated with the festival site, Countdown will be moved out in the camping area as we knew already.
14 posts Page 1 of 1