Roskilde Festival Forum

It is currently 31 Mar 2017, 00:37

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 15:58 
Offline

Joined: 22 Feb 2015, 23:39
Posts: 18
hey, roskilde just posted this clue:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 16:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 11:48
Posts: 1149
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
Can Van Damme sing? I bet he can.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 16:40 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2015, 22:46
Posts: 124
Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
They also posted a picture on Instagram saying "Keep an eye on our Snapchat today".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 16:42 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2015, 22:46
Posts: 124
Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
On Snapchat they have given a clue: A band for the Rising-stage with just 214 likes on Facebook.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 16:42 
Offline

Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 15:41
Posts: 629
Years at Roskilde: 2006-2010, 2012-????
Soulwax perhaps? they are from Belgium and is just announced for Pitch Festival in Amsterdam.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 16:56 
Offline

Joined: 23 Feb 2015, 22:46
Posts: 124
Years at Roskilde: 2011-2016
Camp: Koncentrationscamp
Confirmed on Snapchat:

https://www.facebook.com/thepowpowsite/?fref=ts


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 20:05 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2009, 21:37
Posts: 1159
Years at Roskilde: Since 2003
Camp: We don't give a / that fsck
bongo-anders wrote:
Soulwax perhaps? they are from Belgium and is just announced for Pitch Festival in Amsterdam.


Where are getting Soulwax from, from the van Damme picture? He's know as "the muscles from Brussels". Soulwax is not from Brussels, they're from Ghent.

That said I would really, really love to see Soulwax (in their indie-rock band incarnation, not as their DJ act).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 20:34 
Offline

Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 15:41
Posts: 629
Years at Roskilde: 2006-2010, 2012-????
Yes it was from the picture, and to be honest I donĀ“t know where in belgium they are from.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2016, 01:29 
Offline

Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 11:49
Posts: 296
Years at Roskilde: 06-07, 09, 11-forever
Camp: Tour De Francekilde
The suspense is killing me! Give me those 105 names all right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2016, 10:35 
Offline
Forum moderator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 10:32
Posts: 1759
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Years at Roskilde: 2007-
Camp: Blastbeast Metalcamp
jonathansoegaard wrote:
The suspense is killing me! Give me those 105 names all right!


Hehe dont die, under 22 hours left


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 02:17 
Offline

Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 15:41
Posts: 629
Years at Roskilde: 2006-2010, 2012-????
Only 6 hours :-)

Do you guys think we will get some info about where in the festival site they will place the new Apollo.

My theory is that they will move Avalon behind Arena (where Odeon was supposed to move before it was scraped)
Apollo will then be placed where Avalon is today.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 07:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2009, 21:37
Posts: 1159
Years at Roskilde: Since 2003
Camp: We don't give a / that fsck
bongo-anders wrote:
Do you guys think we will get some info about where in the festival site they will place the new Apollo.

My theory is that they will move Avalon behind Arena (where Odeon was supposed to move before it was scraped)
Apollo will then be placed where Avalon is today.


I don't think so. I expect them to fully concentrate on the line-up and save any additional information for later news items.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 18:16 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2009, 21:37
Posts: 1159
Years at Roskilde: Since 2003
Camp: We don't give a / that fsck
Iksaros wrote:
hey, roskilde just posted this clue:


I wonder what this was all about in the end :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016 clues
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 19:37 
Offline

Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 15:41
Posts: 629
Years at Roskilde: 2006-2010, 2012-????
B. wrote:
bongo-anders wrote:
Do you guys think we will get some info about where in the festival site they will place the new Apollo.

My theory is that they will move Avalon behind Arena (where Odeon was supposed to move before it was scraped)
Apollo will then be placed where Avalon is today.


I don't think so. I expect them to fully concentrate on the line-up and save any additional information for later news items.



Well there was a few info in the Gaffa Q&A.

New canvas for Avalon.
Art zone moved to the area near Gloria.
It seems like Apollo will stay in the same place but will be more integrated with the festival site, Countdown will be moved out in the camping area as we knew already.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

PhpBB forum hosting | phpBB | Report Abuse | Privacy