Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
23 posts Page 2 of 2
I will probably check Chinah, Soleima and Phlake out to the Offspring Festival in Tivoli this Friday.

Blaue Blume is also on the lineup but is probably not a new discovery. :-)
So I didn't make it to Tivoli today but instead I was at the Roskilde Kræmmermarked (what ever that translate to in English)

Its fun to see dyrskuepladsen in another layout.

Btw if I'm not mistaken then it looks like the area around Avalon is now grass instead of the gravel it use to be.

Can anyone confirm my observation?
Hope your right, I found the gravel always gave an industrial feel to Avalon , whereas grass should give a softer feel with more places to sit outside?
So, after our own little pre-Roskilde-warmup this weekend we found a LOT of interesting bands we never heard or seen before. The most promising turned out to be:

Sturgill Simpson
Blues Pills
Föllakzoid

Roskilde festival and this forum is a great way to explore and discover new music. Thanks for sharing!
I really am looking forward to see hinds...badassgirls with guitars!!!
slim wrote: So, after our own little pre-Roskilde-warmup this weekend we found a LOT of interesting bands we never heard or seen before. The most promising turned out to be:

Sturgill Simpson
Blues Pills
Föllakzoid

Roskilde festival and this forum is a great way to explore and discover new music. Thanks for sharing!

Föllakzoid the first night of the main festival is gonna be amazing. A perfect timeslot for them! (a little sad they collide with Sleep)
Looking much forward to Protomartyr. Hauntingly beautiful (and noisy!) post punk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK8ZRjij7JU
Discorvered Car Seat Headrest, a couple of weeks ago (Teens of denial is "record of the year" contender for me), but for some reason the Roskilde gigg dosnt seem to be listed on the band's website - amazing feeling, when I spotted the name on the poster!
23 posts Page 2 of 2