Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
33 posts Page 2 of 3
Seemed like a playback to me or at least very heavily auto-tuned vocals. I might be wrong though, but somehow it wasn´t very authentic.
Some of the backing vocals seemed like playback but that doesn't bother me that much.
I thought the vocals were playback or at least so auto-tuned, that it didn´t sound authentic at all.

EDIT: double-posting as I thought my previous post got lost and now I don´t know how to delete this one. Patience with us technologically retarted ones, my friends, patience.
Watched a bit of Ellie Goulding this morning and catching a replay now.
She would be a great addition for a thursday/friday evening spot at the green stage.
Ellie could be this years Nicki Minajs (spelling) concert if se was booked.

I'm really hoping that the bookers saw the Sufjan Stevens concert, that one was awesome.
Looking to Youtube for clips uploaded the last 24hrs.
There are almost more Coachella fashion, how to dress and celebrity spotting clips than actual concert clips.
Thats Coachella for you. :-)
Courtney Barnett is average at best.
Very uninspired, very meh, not something I'll go watch.
I enjoyed Chvrches. Might go see them if nothing else clashes.
The singer told the audience she wore SPF 85, or else her face would melt in the sun. :)
Damn, I wanted to see Courtney Barnett. lets hope she´s getting better in a few months. :-)
The rebroadcast for Saturday has started, I love what I hear from DMAS (very Oasis´ish)
It´s soon time for me any anyone who didn´t see Courtney Barnett and CHRVCHES on channel 1 during the night, its just on after Run The Jewels that are on the stream now.
bongo-anders wrote: It´s soon time for me any anyone who didn´t see Courtney Barnett and CHRVCHES on channel 1 during the night, its just on after Run The Jewels that are on the stream now.

Thanks for the heads-up. Love to see them both.

Grimes didn´t convince me.
On the Coachella board they talked about issues with the microphone
It´s soon time for Vince Staples on Channel 3, He´s on after SZA.
33 posts Page 2 of 3