A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
43 posts Page 2 of 3
I uge 25 og 26 er der tendens til højtryk over kontinentet. Sandsynligvis vil der i perioder strække sig højtryksrygge op over Skandinavien. Det betyder i givet fald, at vejret i Danmark bliver mere højtrykspræget end normalt med gode chancer for temperaturer over det normale, og med mindre nedbør og mere solskin end gennemsnitligt.

http://www.dmi.dk/vejr/til-lands/maaned-og-saeson/

A bit hotter, dryer a and more sunny than average.
Accuweather is saying "Brilliant Sunshine" for one of the days now, it is just getting better and better ;)

http://www.accuweather.com/en/dk/roskil ... her/125902
JesperE wrote: I uge 25 og 26 er der tendens til højtryk over kontinentet. Sandsynligvis vil der i perioder strække sig højtryksrygge op over Skandinavien. Det betyder i givet fald, at vejret i Danmark bliver mere højtrykspræget end normalt med gode chancer for temperaturer over det normale, og med mindre nedbør og mere solskin end gennemsnitligt.

http://www.dmi.dk/vejr/til-lands/maaned-og-saeson/

A bit hotter, dryer a and more sunny than average.

Yeah. I already said that a month ago. ;)

Saturnus wrote: Typically the weather at Roskilde after El Niño years is warmer, sunnier and less wet than other years, so there's no reason to think this year won't follow that trend.
Where´s that like button when you need it. :D

I like sunny weather, trust me. But Hopefully it will be less hotter than last year.
Det er ik' mam. Det er en ladcykel.
:-)
What's a good (Danish) weather phone app that I could use during the festival?
B. wrote: What's a good (Danish) weather phone app that I could use during the festival?

Try DMI Vejr
Even do it is not danish, I have found that the yr app works very good!
Looks pretty bad for the three first days now.
Only if you queue from Friday really. But then it looks really bad.

Please note the picture below will dynamically change so this comment is valid only until midnight on June 22nd

This reads as 40mm of rain between Friday and Saturday. With 15mm from 18:00 to 24:00 and 25mm from 24:00 to 06:00 probably peaking at 01:00 and 02:00. And then a shower but not much between Saturday and Sunday.

So if the current prediction holds there shouldn't be much rain unless you queue before Saturday. In that case. Prepare for a lot of rain. 40mm is qute a lot.

The festival and camping site will probably be fine as there's not any people on when it rains heavily and it has several hours to soak in before people start setting up tents.

if the latest forecast from DMI is true, it's gonna be a crazy mud bath. At least for the queue
Well, they changed the forecast now. Now only a few showers. 2mm rain isn't really that much.
Oh no problem then. At one point it said 25mm but I guess it's just really uncertain
43 posts Page 2 of 3