Present your camp or share camp experiences.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
After ten awesome years at B/C, it´s finally time to upgrade the camping experience at RF. Half of my camp have decided to stay in a tenthouse this year, and I have some questions regarding it that I hope someone in here might answer.

First of all, does anyone have any pictures of the interior? Please share them here!

How is the bed? What do we need to bring besides pillow and sleeping bag? I want to be really comfy!

When do people arrive? We have 10-12 tenthouses and wish to have them together so we can arrange a "camp". Do we need to be there at the opening in order to have them connected?

Pavillions? Are they allowed on that arera?

Is there enough juice in the power outlets to connect a power strip to run a couple of smartphone chargers and a fan at the same time? Maybe even a mini fridge?

How are the lines to the showers?

I think that was all for now, but feel free to write a full guide! ;)
My friends and I had tenthouses last year, so I will try to answer your questions :)

1. I dont have a picture of the interiør, but I can try to describe it. The tenthouse is mostly covered by the mattress except from a feet wide storage box. There are also a mer hanging from the roof where you can put your luggage.

2. The bed is little hard, but still more comfy than what you probably whould have slept on without the tenthouse. Besides pillowes you dont have do bring anything else.

3. Most people arrive for the main festival days, so if you be during the warm-up days, I dont think it will be a problem having them connected, or at least very close to eachother.

4. There were people with pavillions last year, so it should be possible this year too.

5. We did only use one think at the time, so I dont know if there is enough juice.

6. During the warm-up days there were no line at all. But when the main festival started and more people arrived, the queue for the female shower was pretty long around 08:00 am to 11:00 am. Other from that there were rarely any queue.

Hope I gave you the answers you wanted. And if some of the answers was unclear, or you have more questions, just ask :)
Sofia, you can always email the festival organisation with your questions as well. They are usually very good with responding.
norbagge wrote: My friends and I had tenthouses last year, so I will try to answer your questions :)

1. I dont have a picture of the interiør, but I can try to describe it. The tenthouse is mostly covered by the mattress except from a feet wide storage box. There are also a mer hanging from the roof where you can put your luggage.

2. The bed is little hard, but still more comfy than what you probably whould have slept on without the tenthouse. Besides pillowes you dont have do bring anything else.

3. Most people arrive for the main festival days, so if you be during the warm-up days, I dont think it will be a problem having them connected, or at least very close to eachother.

4. There were people with pavillions last year, so it should be possible this year too.

5. We did only use one think at the time, so I dont know if there is enough juice.

6. During the warm-up days there were no line at all. But when the main festival started and more people arrived, the queue for the female shower was pretty long around 08:00 am to 11:00 am. Other from that there were rarely any queue.

Hope I gave you the answers you wanted. And if some of the answers was unclear, or you have more questions, just ask :)

Thank you for answering my questions! :D
Regarding the beds, what exactly is included? Do they provide bedlinen and a quilt?
There was sheets for the bed provided in the tenthouse, but you have to bring your own quilt/sleeping bag and pillow.
B. wrote: Sofia, you can always email the festival organisation with your questions as well. They are usually very good with responding.

Well, I have emailed around five different people at the festival already, with no respond. If you have any suggestion on who to contact regarding this issue, hook me up!
I usually get good responses from the general info@ address. It could be that they have outsources the tenthouse to an external company and that they don't know themselves.
It should be allowed to use pavillions in the tenthouse area. But just buy a cheap one in case its not allowed, cheap places to buy could be: Festivalkits.dk , Harald N or jem/fix
8 posts Page 1 of 1