Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
10 posts Page 1 of 1
For many, many years (since 1999 actually) there has been a 'chat meet' for the, now long gone IRC channel, chatters and forum posters on Wednesday 13:00~17:00 at camping area C near the bridge / service centre West or nearby agora tent.

The fine people from this very forum and other Roskilde related chat groups come together, share a beer (many beers) and, more importantly, share great stories :D

Wednesday the 29th of June 13:00
(the first bands start after 17:00).

Here:

We'll gather around 13:00, buy some boxes of beer and some snacks and start chatting away about our experiences so far this year, expectations about the bands, past experiences etc.

:love: :wub: :love:
In calender (it was already and I've already stated that as the only day I really request not having to "work")
Connect to the event on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1046233802098597/
Look for this flag:

What about this years Forum meet-up.

Same time and place?
1 month...just saying :D
I´ve never made it to the chat meet. Would have been nice to see all the guys and gals from this forum, but Wednesday is the day the hang-over really starts to take over... :D
Wallu wrote: I´ve never made it to the chat meet. Would have been nice to see all the guys and gals from this forum, but Wednesday is the day the hang-over really starts to take over... :D

Wallu, you are old enough to know, the best cure for hangovers. If you have forgotten, let me help you: Meet nice people and drink beers
ppholst wrote: What about this years Forum meet-up.

Same time and place?

Yeah. Wednesday starting 13:00, West of the bridge at the agora tent for E/Clean out Loud area.

I'll post a new topic later.
B. wrote:
ppholst wrote: What about this years Forum meet-up.

Same time and place?

Yeah. Wednesday starting 13:00, West of the bridge at the agora tent for E/Clean out Loud area.

I'll post a new topic later.

Sounds good, it's in my hood.
10 posts Page 1 of 1