Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi guys My name is Mike, I've been coming to Roskilde for 4 years now and this will be my 5th. I'm a massive fan of this place and have volunteered every year.
Last year I won the CPH:DOX competition for short film; it was about how you'd like to die at the festival. I came by the Camp of Fire and Ice and got some really cool footage.
I'm a med student but my passion is filmmaking, every year I bring my camera gear and record as much of the experience so at this point I have a insurmountable amount of footage. I've learnt a lot along the way and this year as it's my anniversary and I made friends with the campsite I want to make a game of thrones passion documentary project and one about the festival community as a whole.
So if you have cool stories about the festival, maybe you met a lover or a best friend. Maybe you discovered a new band or just had the time of your life like I have. I want to hear your stories and I have the chance to encapsulate your experience and share it with everyone if you'd let me :). This festival used to have a cinema when I started coming. One of the most inspiring moment of my life were when Django Unchained was shown to a crowd of thousands. People went wild, I've been trying to chase that experience ever since :).
Send me a message if you're curious :)
Just shot a mini documentary with the gear, it's a little rough around the edges but it was done in an afternoon and I have exams...
Going viral now in Poland, it's an important subject; Doctors working conditions in Poland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCIkaKPEUKc
2 posts Page 1 of 1