Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
468 posts Page 29 of 32
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
aripall94 wrote: Are twenty one pilots a possibility?

A possibility? Yes. A probability? No. They don't have anything planned this side of the Earth. They're only gigging in USA.
Coldblooded wrote:
aripall94 wrote: Are twenty one pilots a possibility?

A possibility? Yes. A probability? No. They don't have anything planned this side of the Earth. They're only gigging in USA.

alright, fair enough, thanks :)
Helbob wrote: Maybe Roskilde wont announce anything in january and wait until the 1. of february.

Then they will drop around 15-20 names with 1-2 headliners. 3-4 sub and the rest in the smaller section.

For the headliner/sub spots Bon Iver, Jamiroquai, The Strokes, Kasabian and The XX are the must likely right now?
Linkin Park and Green Day are booth playing some of the Scorpio festivals, so I would not put my money on them.

Some realistic AND promising names. I like most of them. I also think Van Morisson is an option for the head/sub category.
If the Weeknd can play Firefly and Roskilde, then some of the others could also be a possibility.

Hellacopters, Nashville Pussy and Richard Ashcroft would be fine.

Please check out: The Spitfires (GB), The Boatsmen (S), Andreas Dorau (Ger) and The Morlocks (USA/Ger)
29 acts to be released tomorrow according to a new FB-video.
Is the band referred in the advert Twin Peaks?
The video is referring to a male artist, so it's not Sia which many tend to think because of the chandelier, and the wolf in the background... Can't make anything out of the video except for maybe Oscar & The Wolf, which are huge in Belgium. But I think a realistic bet on some bigger names could be Jaromiquai and Kasabian. Would be awesome names to fill out the Orange Stage
Roskilde has shared international artist with Nibe before and they have just announced Rae Sremmurd so he is probably one of the names tomorrow.
Somewhere earlier in this thread I've ruled out Linkin Park, but after another look at their tour schedule I am reconsidering that.

They are fully booked for all the Tinderbox and Copenhell dates.
They play Brävalla festival on thursday(30/6) and Rock Werchter on saturday(1/7) which opens the door for both wedensday and friday and they will be just around the corner.

The things that still not favorites Roskilde is that they play Scorpio festivals and are available for Northside 10/6(saturday). Also the two possibly dates for Roskilde already have The Weeknd and Foo Fighters as the big names.

But I could see them play a bit earlier than FF or even the night slot after FF.
One week later than roskilde, almost full (just 4 more names Will be added) line up for mad cool:

Hope that The Lemon Twigs (St gallen and Melt) and Kamasi Washington (Melt) can make it in the bill.
Jackster1976 wrote: Hope that The Lemon Twigs (St gallen and Melt) and Kamasi Washington (Melt) can make it in the bill.

Kamasi Washington would be great. I only know Lemon Twigs by the name, but why not... :)
Kamasi last year in primavera sound was amazing. I can Imagine him in avalon perfectly. Lemon twigs are a great duo of brothers (4 people on stage). Do Hollywood was one of muy favourite álbums of 2016. they fit in pavillion.
Kamasi Washington would be awesome.

Rock Werchter also released a bunch of new names today:
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
468 posts Page 29 of 32