Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
468 posts Page 30 of 32
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
No Kings Of Leon, please...

I wonder why Agnes Obel hasn´t played. She´s danish, isn´t she?
Wallu wrote: No Kings Of Leon, please...

I wonder why Agnes Obel hasn´t played. She´s danish, isn´t she?

Tinderbox has already snagged KoL, so luckily you won't have to worry about them. Agnes Obel is a Dane, yep. Not sure why she hasn't played yet, but her music is so subdued that I couldn't really see her fit in any other stage than Gloria, which she has long outgrown. Could simply be a case of the shoe just not fitting the foot.
NOFX (will play in Madrid 24th of June)
Run the Jewels (play Northside)
Royal Blood (new album on the way? Will play Rock Werchter on 29th of June)

Few others:
The Kills, Bonobo, Future Islands, Glass Animals, Pond, The Stone Roses?

Sooo, any of those a possibility?
AGoberg wrote: NOFX (will play in Madrid 24th of June)
Run the Jewels (play Northside)
Royal Blood (new album on the way? Will play Rock Werchter on 29th of June)

Few others:
The Kills, Bonobo, Future Islands, Glass Animals, Pond, The Stone Roses?

Sooo, any of those a possibility?

Theres is 0 chance of Run The Jewels for the reason you put them on the list - Northside. The big festivals dont share international names
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Theres is 0 chance of Run The Jewels for the reason you put them on the list - Northside. The big festivals dont share international names

Hehe yeah, thought so. Guessing The Kills is a no go as well then
The legendary Sparks are back on the road. They play Helsinki (Flow Festival) in August so that doesn´t exactly fit Roskilde dates, but one can always hope...
Passenger, Wolfmother and Royal Blood are playing both Southside and Hurricane festival.

Brian Wilson will play Pet Sounds in Odense thursday during Roskilde
What do we think about LP? (Laura Pergolizzi)

She is on tour at the time and got most dates open.

LP - Into the Wild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtWInxI1pg
Nice voice , I wouldn,t mind catching her live .
I think that would be a good experience, like the one I had with Nicole Atkins in 2008.
A Shame Midnight Oil has a show on roskilde's Tuesday as guns n roses. Guess I'll try to sell that tickets and go to midnight oil. Could have been a great addition to the lineup. First tour in 15-20 years.
GUNS N ROSES great Live band in their first carnation were you could feel the danger and excitement at their shows but after checking out their recent tour very few bands can replace the enthusiasm of youth with all the benefits of being the biggest band in the world at the same time. But if it rocks your boat , well now is the time to see them.
Chance the Rapper in Wireless one week later than Roskilde. I think this year hiphop- rnb is too much in the lineup big positions, but how knows....
Eminem is playing Leeds/Reading festival in the end of august.
A bit late compared to Roskilde but the man is out playing!
Gorillaz new album is ready and they are rehearsing for a tour... Just saying.
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
468 posts Page 30 of 32