Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
468 posts Page 31 of 32
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
Wallu wrote: Gorillaz new album is ready and they are rehearsing for a tour... Just saying.

Please no
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Wallu wrote: Gorillaz new album is ready and they are rehearsing for a tour... Just saying.

Please no

You´ve had enough? :D
Wallu wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

Please no

You´ve had enough? :D

It is so borring and lets make a rules about Albarn not been allowed back for 10 years. He have used his qouta up
Eddie Vedder announced a show in Italy (Firenze Rocks) on June 24th so he's a lot more probable than Gorillaz (...if at all).
From the a bit smaller names I looked into Royal Blood's schedule and they definitely can make it between Werchter and Open'er. Time-wise Alt-J and Editors can also manage if RF have invited them. Unfortunately to me The XX are the most probable option...
I hope for one-two surprises in the next announcement:)
ro55N wrote: Eddie Vedder announced a show in Italy (Firenze Rocks) on June 24th so he's a lot more probable than Gorillaz (...if at all).
From the a bit smaller names I looked into Royal Blood's schedule and they definitely can make it between Werchter and Open'er. Time-wise Alt-J and Editors can also manage if RF have invited them. Unfortunately to me The XX are the most probable option...

Eddie Vedder is a lot LESS probable after the accident. I would love him, but don't put your money on that booking.

Yes The XX and Alt-J seems very likely at this point.
jonathansoegaard wrote:
ro55N wrote: Eddie Vedder announced a show in Italy (Firenze Rocks) on June 24th so he's a lot more probable than Gorillaz (...if at all).

Eddie Vedder is a lot LESS probable after the accident. I would love him, but don't put your money on that booking.

More than once, have I had this dream of a Pearl Jam concert on Orange. It's daylight, the sun is shining, 60K+ people sitting in the grass, everybody enjoy the music and the atmosphere.
ppholst wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote:

More than once, have I had this dream of a Pearl Jam concert on Orange. It's daylight, the sun is shining, 60K+ people sitting in the grass, everybody enjoy the music and the atmosphere.

Such a shame with that accident :( ... I share your dream! Pearl Jam is also my dream booking. I could not imagine a better day than PJ on Orange :wub:
Could Talco be a possibility? They have started announcing live dates this spring and summer. Would be an amazing party!
Thurston Moore would be around with open dates for Thursday and Friday. This would make me very happy and give the lineup really great boost. I hate the fact that I missed Chelsea Light Moving in 2013.

https://www.thurstonmoore.com/
Great jazz-rapper Noname would be nice addition. Reminds me somehow of King Krule. Saw some footage live and the band was great too. Not the easiest stuff though. Hopefully she gets picked up by Roskilde bookers from SXSW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSX7LmESZQ4&t=332s
Wallu wrote: Great jazz-rapper Noname would be nice addition. Reminds me somehow of King Krule. Saw some footage live and the band was great too. Not the easiest stuff though. Hopefully she gets picked up by Roskilde bookers from SXSW.

Noname's great! She's playing Wireless Festival in London on July 7th, and has plenty of time to visit Roskilde between then and Roots Picnic in Philadelphia on June 3rd.
Get Kate Tempest back. A new album is out and by judging this video she hasn´t lost a bit of the driving force that made her 2015 concert the best of that year. This girl is real gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyffJnlCPfE
Missy Elliott and Björk are in some festival in Los Angeles at the end of July. Not very likely to visit Roskilde, but either one of them could bring some much needed quality on the top of the poster.
Wallu wrote: Missy Elliott and Björk are in some festival in Los Angeles at the end of July. Not very likely to visit Roskilde, but either one of them could bring some much needed quality on the top of the poster.

I like the top :D . Depending on schedule I'll see 5-6 of them. AF, FF and ATCQ are super cool bookings :)
So four new Gorillaz tracks yesterday and a new album confimed for 28th of april. I think Gorillaz will be one of the two last headliners. This is also the reason why Roskilde have been so uncertain about the release date for the poster.
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
468 posts Page 31 of 32